• Register Today It's free!

Zenetti rims??

ShadowA2J

Reaction score
City, State
Fort Gratiot, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
'01 Sport, '80 Vette
Just curious if anybody has any experience, good/bad/or otherwise, with Zenetti rims. These are the ones I am looking at getting: Rims Oh I would be getting chrome 18's to go on my 01' Sport wrapped in some Pirelli Scorpion Zero's.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i dont think they look that great... but anyways, i have worked in the tire/rim industry for about 5 years, and have never heard of those rims..... i do know that the scorpion pzeros are probably one of the best street tires out there.....

I like those wheels. And I can vouch for the Scorp Zeroes. They are awesome.

Yeah, I forgot to mention that I love my scorpion zeros.

That site doesn't give the bolt pattern, offset, or backspace for those wheels. Were you able to get that info from them?

You have to e-mail them and ask.

And please no double posting.

what's double posting? And who did it?
(i think i missed something)

I wasn't talking to you

Originally posted by Retrolantern
That site doesn't give the bolt pattern, offset, or backspace for those wheels. Were you able to get that info from them?

The site has a search feature that allows you to search by vehicle, so I'm assuming that they would only show ones that would fit, but I do plan on finding out for sure before I make any purchases.

And about the double posting, I posted it here and realized that maybe the tires and wheels would be a better spot for it, and I didn't know that I couldn't delete my own as I am new to this whole forum thing. It won't happen again.

never even heard of them, but i like 'em.

was gonna get those when the ex wasn't offroad bound...... good $$$ though

if you search for a jeep cherokee you will get more results.....damn firestone!!

those look great! i like that style. i usually only like weld's and kmc's but that brand has the right idea. those prices aren't bad either, go for it and be different.

Originally posted by expo5.0
those look great! i like that style. i usually only like weld's and kmc's but that brand has the right idea. those prices aren't bad either, go for it and be different.

Yeah, I'm pretty set on getting them, I just have to save up the money. I found a local shop that will install them for me all things included for cheaper than I can order them from that website. So as soon as the weather warms up, I'll be getting some new rims!:D

Back