SoCal peeps, lets think of a club name. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

SoCal peeps, lets think of a club name.

I'll post it up tomorrow:thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here ya go Colin:
img_0799.gif

I kind of like what jeepers used to call us, "Exploders". Nobody calls us that anymore. :D

So we didn't really talk about it much out there (Bill and I did real quick), but does everyone like "Los Creepers 4x4"? If so, I'll probably do 4 different designs that we can choose from.

After seeing what you guys did to a few trails..

How about SoCal Dozers? Dozer4x4? FlatEarth4x4?

:D

I'm not sure about "Los Creepers", it's sounds like "Los Creepos".Add 4X4 and it sounds even worse:D

I like los creepers 4x4. For a logo why not just use part of this:

127.jpg

Seems like we have been using it for everything else.

Dashboard Burritos..? :D

How about

The Topless Hula Dashboard Burrito 4x4 Club?

Nah, the bumper sticker would be too long.

I like los creepers 4x4. For a logo why not just use part of this:

Seems like we have been using it for everything else.

I'd like a different/cool sticker. We did all meet from this site, but it doesn't have to be related to this site. :dunno:

What about the realistic compared to the cartoonish look? What does everyone like?

IMO, photos don't work. Unless you can graphicize it somehow. Can you reduce an image to just black and white, no halftones?

Just a couple of more to think about.:confused: If you've noticed I'm not to crazy about LosCreepers but will gladly follow majority.

RockRiders-So.Cal.RR's
RockSurfers
Hang4X4's
RockDingers
4X4GoofyFoots

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back