Status
Not open for further replies.

Lacky01

Reaction score
City, State
Eugene, Oregon
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Sport
Well I think It's about time I considered letting her go.

I have a 1998 Sport 2WD with the 4.0 OHV and the 5 speed manual. It has 135K miles and I've changed the oil every 3K miles.

A/C blows super cold
Heater works great
Tranny shifts great
The clutch was replaced when I got it three years ago, still shifts fine
the rear has 3.73 gears open carrier. works well enough for the 32's
the tires have very good tread in the back and about half tread on the front. I have the original spare tire, and I have a 31" BFG AT that can go with it.
I modded the front bumper shown HERE
I built a roof rack
I added a hitch receiver shown HERE
Power steering works great
Power windows work great
Power seat works fine and the front buckets are the MOST comfortable seats I've ever sat in.
the engine runs really well, I bet it has another 100K in it. just keep changing the oil and filters. doesn't burn or leak any oil.
It has a single DIN Pioneer Stereo with AUX input. 4x 4-way Pioneer 6x8's, and a 10" Kicker sub in a custom box built into the storage cubby on the pass. side. great sounding stereo
two 100W driving lights wired to come on with the high-beams, can be kept off with a switch.
best of all I have the clean title in my hand, under my name, and its never been in a wreck... I take that back, When it was at the dealership I got it from, the lot attendant backed it into a half-opened shop door and ruined the hatch. the rear hatch is from a different truck, but you can't tell and it hasn't given me any problems.

This is the registry I kinda used to keep track of what I've done to the truck.

PICS:
e302c612.jpg

65bb96f0.jpg

c9bea3d9.jpg

51e6858c.jpg

5ca7cced.jpg

it has a Magnaflow High-flow cat
0527091542.jpg

a glasspack that needs to be replaced
0527091515.jpg

6a6cfa1b.jpg

f5e64424.jpg

cbfc1516.jpg

I know its ugly, but it sounds good
63fe7d25.jpg

I'm trying to trade it for something more economical. I'd like to get a four-door something with a 5 speed and working A/C. I'd also entertain cash offers. I'm located near Salem OR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back