• Register Today It's free!

bullbar?

tubaexplorer

Reaction score
City, State
Haughton, LA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Explorer Sport Trac
so I'm in the process of trying to find parts fro my sport trac and i was thinking about putting on a bullbar. The shop that I'm planning on doing the work for me says that they don't carry/ able to order the style with the skid plate like the westin ultimate:
(dead link)
The only bar they got is the safari bar:
(dead link)
Now I'm starting to like the safari look, something you don't see a lot, but I was wondering has anyone found one that will work?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I "think" this is what your looking for. If so, I can verify the neighbor still has it. He wanted $50 for it.. so it would be $50 plus shipping.. and that includes the mounting kit for a 2nd Gen X. I don't know if it fits a 3rd gen X.. Would have to check with Westin (dead link)

4769632969_e7646dcd92_z.jpg

bull-bar 002 by maniak_az, on Flickr

Its a Westin 30-1055 still in box with mounts. Big box says Explorer/Mountaineer 96-01 and the small mount box says 96/97 explorer/mountaineer.

Let me know and I'll make sure he still has it this weekend.

~Mark

EDIT: I just noticed, the # on the big box is 30-0005
and Amazon.com says this about the 30-0005
Chevy Blazer Downsize/S-Series Pickup 98-2001
Tracker 97-98
Dodge Dakota 97-2001
Durango 98-2001
Ford Explorer (Excludes New 2002 Body Style) 96-2001
Explorer Sport 2-Dr. 2001, Explorer Sport Trac 2001, Ranger/Ranger "Edge"

That's an awesome deal thanks for looking out, but if I go with the safari bar my guy has a great deal for the 3 inch body lift brackets and light setup. Thanks though, I appreciate it

Still for sale?

Does your neighbor still have the Westin 30-0005? Does it have the mounting kit also? I'm in Chattanooga, TN. Any idea what the shipping would be? Thanks
:thumbsup:

I "think" this is what your looking for. If so, I can verify the neighbor still has it. He wanted $50 for it.. so it would be $50 plus shipping.. and that includes the mounting kit for a 2nd Gen X. I don't know if it fits a 3rd gen X.. Would have to check with Westin (http://www.westinautomotive.com/Main/applications/chart-sl_apps.html)

4769632969_e7646dcd92_z.jpg

bull-bar 002 by maniak_az, on Flickr

Its a Westin 30-1055 still in box with mounts. Big box says Explorer/Mountaineer 96-01 and the small mount box says 96/97 explorer/mountaineer.

Let me know and I'll make sure he still has it this weekend.

~Mark

EDIT: I just noticed, the # on the big box is 30-0005
and Amazon.com says this about the 30-0005

Sold it to an EF member up north. Shipping was >$40. It was a big ol box and the mount weighed as much as the bar.

~Mark

@Maniak Do you know why the 30-0005 Westin Bull Bar is listed for '96 up and not '95 up? This member is wanting to install one on his '95.

Back