03/19/05 Maryland Meet & Greet & Dinner | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

03/19/05 Maryland Meet & Greet & Dinner

Blee1099

Evil Asian
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
EF Vendor
Reaction score
City, State
Elkridge, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 4Runner, 22 Silverado
March 19, 2005 Laurel, MD @ 6 PM

The Greene Turtle Restaurant
14150 Baltimore Ave
(301)317-6650

PM me if you have any questions. If you have any questions about the location or about the restaurants' menu, refer to the following link. http://www.greeneturtle.com/

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

briwayjones said:
Hey Laurel my home town. I'll be there and bring the pink spray paint. :p

Go ahead and try.. You won't survive. :D

Nicely done Ben, hopefully I will have a few new things to show off by then.
Since last we met in December my wallet has been busy. :thumbsup:
I will be there with bells on. Well, not really, but you get the point. :)

You know I will be there :)

Maybe I'll grace yall with my presence...but if I remember correctly I SHOULD be wheeling that weekend

Hmmm maybe I'll show up for this one.... but probably not :p
And where did all these Columbia members come from all of a sudden? :eek:
If your in columbia you have probably seen my rig out on the roads around here :D

^^^ If you don't show up you run the risk of seeing eight Explorers in your driveway again :)

MONMIX said:
^^^ If you don't show up you run the risk of seeing eight Explorers in your driveway again :)

ROFLMAO... that was priceless....

Me (shaking Wolf awake after parking Explorers all over his driveway in the middle of the night) "Dude, there's something you gotta see in your driveway!"

Wolf (groggily): "Huh? What? I have guns, remember that..."

Brennan, go wheeling another weekend damn it! :D

Numidian said:
Only if you punks are gonna go wheeling another weekend soon after I get my runner finished

You mean your ghetto truck that has zipties to hold parts together? :D :eek:

No zipties...just carriage bolts to extend the sway bar, no bolt in the torque arm, blocks in the front, and the awesome coil springs between the frame and leaf LOL

Numidian said:
No zipties...just carriage bolts to extend the sway bar, no bolt in the torque arm, blocks in the front, and the awesome coil springs between the frame and leaf LOL

Heh, I've heard all about this work of art!

OMG- Todd, I'm at school sneaking in time on this site while I'm supposed to be doing homework and I just noticed the "finessed!" under your avatar... I laughed out loud and got yelled at by my professor, ya jerk :D :p

(For you who weren't there, I was explaining to Todd how it's all about 'finessing' your truck over the rocks with minimal gas pedal when he stuck his head out Tank's window to have a look... and promptly got sprayed in the face with mud from the tires. Then he looks at me and says, "I guess I just got finessed!")

Oh, and don't pick on Brennan's Un-runner "Rosie" too much, guys- it's actually a nicely built beast once we got all the rice stuff off :D

Spas said:
OMG- Todd, I'm at school sneaking in time on this site while I'm supposed to be doing homework and I just noticed the "finessed!" under your avatar... I laughed out loud and got yelled at by my professor, ya jerk :D :p

Lindsy if you like I can request to have your IP at school banned from the forum so you can't browse the forum at school. :D

Blee1099 said:
Lindsy if you like I can request to have your IP at school banned from the forum so you can't browse the forum at school. :D

Now why the hell would I want to do that?! Feh.

Hey, anybody feel like helping me with homework? My assignment is to design (on paper, almost in a whimsical fashion) the 'perfect machine'. I have to state A) Its primary purpose, B) Its usefulness, C)Its relationship with humans and D) Its lifespan (if necessary). I lose points if it's based on any kind of slave-like functions, IE: a robot to go get your coffee in the morning, or a remote controlled Blee zapper. Anyone have any ideas?? :confused:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

wtf is a Cattywumpus?
does it look something like?
boat3.jpg

boat4.jpg

boat5.jpg

Back