All Ford Nat's June 6-8, 2008 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

All Ford Nat's June 6-8, 2008

Would you like to wheel on Sunday after Ford Nats?

• Yes

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Spas

Explorer addict
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
North East, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 Sport
Well, it's getting up on that time again. Draper graciously offered to add us in with his Mach crew at the Hotle* that they stay at every year, since it's really luxurious and they get a decent discount. Parli and I are already down for one room, anyone else wanna join and help split the cost? I'm planning on staying for all three days this year, since it's too expensive to add in a day of wheeling at RC-plus you have a better shot at a trophy the longer you hang out. If you guys wanna wheel, here's the place to say so.

June 6-8, 2008: go here.

(*Hotle is a Kevin term for 'hotel' :D)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Will try to attend -- I might be in Tokyo at that time.

Ill definately be coming down one way or another, not 100% sure if im coming down solo or with a tag along yet. If im solo then ill be looking to split with you guys, if im not then imma need a seperate room (and no it aint for the reason you think) so i gotta figure that out first, when we gonna make the reservations by?

since i should actually have a truck this year that by summer beter be fully functional and lifted, let me be the first to say id like to see the day of wheeling

parli, ive been avoiding my phone like a plague possible lately and thats y i havent called you back

I am 90% sure IN.
Wife and daughter are doubtful.
I will likely be Friday and Saturday only though.

I will try to make an appearance. Wouldn't mind a few hours of wheeling either.

Dan

Right now I'm getting a room for 2 nights friday and satuarday. Possibly bring one or two people with me . I talked to draper already he going to give me and linsday a call when there are going to make reservations.
I believe the rooms in one hotel are 149 a night and the other 119.00 these rooms can easier have four to five people stay in them. Let me know who interested.I will know more when draper gets back to me with more info.

Anyone think about a Rausch Creek trip? If so I live just a short distance away now.

There will probably be some form of an off-road run.

well as of now i know i won't even be in the state i should be at that point unpacking all my stuff out in AZ but if for some reason i don't move when we are planning i will do my best to make it

you all should go in the first week in august to the truck show to

Will be attending....100% sure so spas, your ass better be there too....:p

Will be attending....100% sure so spas, your ass better be there too....:p

YESSIR! :salute:

I'm entering Morgan just because he's an Explorer and I have to do my duty, but if he garners any awards (after trying to win one for Jack for so long!!) I'ma cry :rolleyes:

I'm going to say I'll probably be too poor to afford a trip to RC with you guys if you decide to go, but maybe my luck will finally change and some money will fall from the sky for me, lol.

from what i can remember the day your there you can reg

Brian, by the looks of it, showfield registration is $40 if you pre-register before May 19. It says that after that, registration price goes up another $10. I may be misreading this... it used to be that it if you registered at the gate it was only $45 ($35 if you did it online before the deadline...maybe they raised the prices?). I'll call and ask just to make sure.

Fyi, the price of showfield registration is another factor to me wanting to stay all three days: Shelling out $45 for a whole weekend and only staying for one day seems like a waste to me. Each to his/her own I guess.

the dead line for entering is the day after the event. ;)

I have entered the day of before and not had an issue.

Any details on the hotle ?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Me and crystal will probably get to the hotel sometime friday, I will probably take a half day from work. So spas, i'm up for saturday and sunday, I agree 40 is a bit steep.

Hotel info?

Back