Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
La Habra Hts, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
90 Bronco II
bye bye! see you again soon!

079.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

head's fine. still hurts a bit

Glad the head is fine ... now whats going on with the front end?

lets just say, you all knew it was coming someday

...you must be going cut and turned, btf perhaps...;)

hehe ted gets around on dezertrangers. he's on to something...

...lol, i didn't read anything over there but i did talk to btf awhile back as he does the 4wd's while his brother does the 2wd's...i thought you were going sas???

just getting the cut and turn. no extending, no radius arms. i like my radius arms for now :)

but once i get them back, thats when the real project starts

Nice, are you gonna set it up for coilovers?

Brandon is gonna be building my LT by summer time. I gotta come up with the rest of the money, and he's pretty booked right now or id love to do it sooner.

nice! i know you usually refer me to brandon, but travis was the one who posted the thread about 4x4 beams. coilovers will be another project later on, when time and money are around :rolleyes:

the plan is to keep everything the same, but fix up the beams. so after they're turned by btf, they're gonna be hella plated and trussed by me and my friend brendon

Well BTF stand for Brandon & Travis fab lol so its all good. Travis is more the 4x4 beam guy and Brandon is the a-arm expert. Those two brothers have some excellent fab skills. I actually just got off the phone with Brandon about setting up my rear end. For now it will be going SOA with some FOA resi shocks with custom hoops and such. This will happen within the next 2-3 weeks.

i think Matt should look at these for the explorer he just bought. It ditches those crappy drop brackets and leaves less change of breaking stuff. Then he can beat on it and not worry..

oh nice! thats not bad. btf will be quick with the beams, but its gonna take forever for me to finish the trussing and plateing. so this will be a slowwwww thread.

im not expecting them to look like this (i wish they would) but i plan on baseing them off of the backyard explorer

http://www.desertrides.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3654

Those are pretty sweet. Just take your time and weld everything up nice and im sure yours will be killer. Im gonna buy a welder and a bender during the summer and start messing with building a cage for the explorer. Nothing to fancy just a simple cage to save my ass lol.

You know you want SAS

hahaha

This will be good. Ill keep reading

im sure yours will be killer.

as long as i take my time and don't get lazy :rolleyes:

i saw that sweet cantilever setup BTF did, its sick. you doin that, goin through the floor, keeping it all under the floor?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Doeseth this mean you're going to race DannyBoy, FROADER, and others down the wash after your beams are finished!?!?
So instead of just an annual ExplorerForum T-haven event, we can have an annual ExplorerForum T-haven RACE!?!?

Back