redneck21's 99 EX | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

redneck21's 99 EX

Hi yall names David and im from Athens GA. She is a 99 sport got it b/c i like the looks for the 2 door and it's not really going to do much off road. Named it project jellystone b/c my nice name is yogi and im going to use it for camping so the name fits. Not much done yet so far all i done was blacked it out(hated the gray, and redid the gauge color(hated the green) and 2 kicker c10 (hated not having bass) i guess i only fix what i hate and why i havent done much b/c it's an awesome svu BLAH BLAH BLAH all you ppl want are some pics.

100_2550.jpg

100_2560.jpg

100_2557.jpg

Picture0001.jpg

DSCF0144.jpg

DSCF0143.jpg

DSCF0137.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

nice ride man cant wait to see some pics when you start working on it goodluck

Im not to sure what i want to do yet i want to get about a 3 inch lift just so i can crawl under it with the side step on there. TT and shackles would be the EZ and cheap way to do it so i might in a few weeks.

also but a few other pic up top i got a nice shot of me trying to get on a rock got up thear and im just 2WD :)

then that what i will be doing then. I got to read up on that a lil b/c i don't want to do it the wrong way. I haven never done anything with the suspension b4 and just want to make sure i don't mess it up. Thats more of a mid summer plane of mine. First i got to get new rotors, better pads, tires, H/U (my cd player don't work:() then i will be looking into the 4" lift, black bull bar lights and all. I seen the light on the roof rack of a jeep liberty and might want to get some like that look kinda built in. List gets long the more i look on hear.

nice sport u got there redneck

Back