I'm BAAAAACK! Lets go wheelin!!!

FourXFred

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Boston, MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 EB
Hey guys, I'm back and I've got a lifted Explorer again. We did just get a mountain of snow, but I was wheeling up in Milford (where we all met last time we all went wheeling) a week ago and it is looking good. Still all open, still all passable, and still fun as hell. I really think we should get a wheeling trip planned up there again. It's been too long. Maybe bring some food and do a meet and greet/ wheeling/ BBQ/ bonfire type deal. This is the thread, let me know whats good for everyone else. I'm always free.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

what kind of x did u get

The red one in the avitar for my name, and the one you just commented on in the 02-06 modified explorers forum. Its the red one.

coo coo it looks nice hey i instant messaged u on aim did u get it at all

Hey Fred, WELCOME BACK!!!!!!

Nice to see you hear again..

It's good to be here again. Lets go wheeling!

We'll see. I'd like to. I was hoping in this thread we could get a get together for wheeling in Milford where we went a few years ago organized. Are you in Matt?

My Rig will be ready by 3/14..

Fred.. do you still have a CB or did you get rid of it?

Fred.. do you still have a CB or did you get rid of it?
DERRRRRF!!!

If you haven't got a CB, let me know...I still have my lil uniden, only it's missing a thumb-screw. I don't see myself going General Lee on the Mazderati, so if you want it, it's yours.

lets go wheelin... im in llet me know

Well, I was talking to DeRocha and we are planning on heading north this Saturday (3/21). We always used to meet up at the Walmart in Amherst NH, because it is only about 5 miles from the trail head. Below is a link for directions to the store. I was thinking maybe meet up around 10 ish. Oh, and I no longer have a CB.

http://www.walmart.com/storeLocator/ca_storefinder_details.do?rx_title=com.wm.www.apps.storelocator.page.serviceLink.title.default&edit_object_id=1796&rx_dest=%2Findex.gsp&sfsearch_state=&sfsearch_city=&sfsearch_zip=01469

Here is the current list..

• FourXFred (Fred)
  • DeRocha (John)
  • fullytwisted (Dan)

hey guys, I'd be up for a run again. Fred, judging by the date in your post you guys didn't already go on 3/16? unfortunately I won't be around the next 2 Saturdays, but i'll be back by Sunday the 29th if anyone can do that date.

Yeah man, good call. One of these days ill learn to read a calendar. Let's try 3/21. Or we can wait and go the 29th. input?

I'm up either way.. or we could do both days :D

Crap, I feel like I need to fly back, rent a 4-by, and pick up another .357 magnum just for old-time's sake!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

John and I both have enough tow points on our trucks to drag that mazda thru the trails man. You dont need a truck.

Back