• Register Today It's free!

MAC intake service =/

Mrowca

Reaction score
City, State
Detroit MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 XLT 5.0 V8
I ordered this thing about 2 weeks ago for my X.
They havnt even sent it out and i used 3 day shipping.
I emailed them numerous times and have gotten no reponse.

Any Ideas?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I ordered this thing about 2 weeks ago for my X.
They havnt even sent it out and i used 3 day shipping.
I emailed them numerous times and have gotten no reponse.

Any Ideas?

Might want to pick up the phone.

Word on the street is that MAC stopped producing that intake for stock and that they make them to order now. May want to confirm that with a real live human at MAC. Has your credit card been charged? If yes, then you've got real reason to be upset.

Might want to pick up the phone.

Word on the street is that MAC stopped producing that intake for stock and that they make them to order now. May want to confirm that with a real live human at MAC. Has your credit card been charged? If yes, then you've got real reason to be upset.
Yeah it has. I have tried calling the toll free number and the real one in Cali. It just rings and rings.. Im very upset. They sent me one email saying ill get a email when they ship it out. =/

Oh wow if they've charged you for it already I would be pissed off. Did they just charge you in the last couple of days? Or when you placed the order?

They said when it ships, but they did it a couple days after the order (a week ago) and no email or anything.

I cant get ahold of them either.

Correct. From the MAC Website.
Im not sure what to do in this situation.

Correct. From the MAC Website.
Im not sure what to do in this situation.

I'd wait it out a few days. If nothing happens, call your credit card company. They'll take care of you. The fact that MAC is not answering their phone is worrying. In this economy, it can be a bad thing.

Agreed, that is a horrible way to treat a customer. I would have suggested you try and order it through James, he's always treated me right. And I think he tries to keep a couple of them in stock.

I seem to recall he had only one left...and that was a while back. He had mentioned he took all remaining 5.0 intakes that MAC had in stock. At the very least, he may be able to give you the story about whether MAC is in business or not as he does sell their products.

I seem to recall he had only one left...and that was a while back. He had mentioned he took all remaining 5.0 intakes that MAC had in stock. At the very least, he may be able to give you the story about whether MAC iis in business or not as he does sell their products.

If Somehow someone could find out if they are still in business would really help out..

I would really appreciate it.

When you posted this I sent an email to them saying how dissapointed I was with their lack of service and explaining your problem. Today they finally rsponded and said that it was their policy to charge for an item when it shipped not before. He also asked me for your order number so he could look into it. So you could pm me that info and maybe he'll get back to me if they haven't gotten back to you yet

When you posted this I sent an email to them saying how dissapointed I was with their lack of service and explaining your problem. Today they finally rsponded and said that it was their policy to charge for an item when it shipped not before. He also asked me for your order number so he could look into it. So you could pm me that info and maybe he'll get back to me if they haven't gotten back to you yet

I wonder if it's their policy to answer their phone. :D

There's a seller on eBay right now with 5.0 MAC intakes. cundnracing is the seller's eBay ID.

Good work Eric. :thumbsup:

Back