Trustworthy/Affordable 4x4 Shop in Denver to install my Sport Trac bodylift? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Trustworthy/Affordable 4x4 Shop in Denver to install my Sport Trac bodylift?

theluke19

Reaction score
City, State
Denver, Co
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 Sport Trac
I'm looking to install a Performance Accessories 3" body lift on my 2005 Explorer Sport Trac, however, I'm new to Denver, so I don't have any 4x4 buddies here to help me with it.

Anyone know of a good shop in Denver that would install this lift affordably, if I purchased it online? I know many places will not do it if I don't purchase the parts from the shop directly..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have no actual experience with them, but SFF-Customs is who I've contacted about regearing my Explorer. They do custom bumpers, regears and much more.

They have a facebook page (SFF-Customs) or a phone number: 303 725 2920

I believe the guy that runs the shop has a 2nd gen Mountaineer that has been worked over pretty good (pics on the facebook page).

I have no actual experience with them, but SFF-Customs is who I've contacted about regearing my Explorer. They do custom bumpers, regears and much more.

They have a facebook page (SFF-Customs) or a phone number: 303 725 2920

I believe the guy that runs the shop has a 2nd gen Mountaineer that has been worked over pretty good (pics on the facebook page).

This is the member refereced above (link to his SAS Mercury Mountaineer )
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303902&highlight=merc

Welp, got the truck back today, and was pleasantly surprised that it was a little taller than I had initially anticipated! Josh was, again, very friendly. I'd definitely feel comfortable going back to him for other work, or referring people to him.

Have a look! A little rubbing, but a dremel/sawzall will fix that right up :dunno:

beforeandafter.jpg

beforeafter1.jpg

zoomedfront.jpg

Nic

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

What I was going to say before I was so rudely interrupted by my finger touching the Send button was: Nice work and quick, too. Were they affordable? I have a 2000 Ex Sport that is all original. I live in Greeley but can leave it for a few days to make it ready for the mountains.

Where do you plan on taking it first?

Very affordable, comparatively. $350 for the install. which is about half of what a 'big-name' offroad shop quoted me.

I think he prefers weekdays, but you can find him at his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SFFCustoms

Don't really have any offroad plans just yet, but the day is soon :p

What I was going to say before I was so rudely interrupted by my finger touching the Send button was: Nice work and quick, too. Were they affordable? I have a 2000 Ex Sport that is all original. I live in Greeley but can leave it for a few days to make it ready for the mountains.

Where do you plan on taking it first?

i have a buddy here in greeley that can install the body lift for you, he installed mine in like 7 hours. his rates are cheap to he charges $25 an hour and can work and fix most anything on a vehicle let me know if you would be interested

Back