Brand new TTB heavy duty Lift drop brackets, Duff&Skyjacker | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Brand new TTB heavy duty Lift drop brackets, Duff&Skyjacker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

033-7.jpg

So they are 2 different brands but same size and one is for the driver side and one is for the passenger?

Brackets weigh around 22lbs and box size would be aprox 20x12x12 and my zip code is 65051 if you're wanting to get an idea on shipping.

Thanks.

Still have them.

Bump wasn't going to sell, but someone comes up with $$ will

I still have these surprisingly??

I still have these surprisingly??

I'm interested, so these allow you to run a 4 inch lift with the TTB, i have a 2 inch sky jacker kit and looking to go to 4 with axle over spring and longer coils

Yes they work with 4 or 6in springs, thats why they have 2 hole locations, helps with alignment.

Just let me know.

Yes they work with 4 or 6in springs, thats why they have 2 hole locations, helps with alignment.

Just let me know.

so are these brackets together as a package? they are the only 2 you need for the TTB to accomodate a 4 or 6 inch lift correct?

You will still need either longer radius arms, or stock radius arm drop brackets.

These 2 brackets drop your i-beams so you can get it aligned. Must have for 4 or 6in.

You will still need either longer radius arms, or stock radius arm drop brackets.

These 2 brackets drop your i-beams so you can get it aligned. Must have for 4 or 6in.

still have them? whats the lowest you'd take?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

told another guy $220 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back