show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

yeah, so i wanted to separate men from mice and see your LIFTED explorer.
(yes, i´m gonna steal ideas for my soon to be x)
also this thread could be really cool for everyone else who´s into jacked up trucks.

keep 'em coming!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll show off first...

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Its sorda an Ex!!!!!!! hahahaha...mostly Explorer 88 BII, these are the before's....on X mas break the 33's, fiberglass, rear springs, and on board air are going in.......

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

You have to cut and paste...

Not a huge lift but....

Mine:

5871xplodorfront.jpg

5871xplodorback.jpg

5871xplod3.jpg

5871xploparkhill2.jpg

5871xplod2.jpg

Rob Shade, I have a question about how high your lights sit off your roof, Cause Im getting a roof rack with lights on it, and I want to know if I will still be able to fit in the garage, so If you could do me a huge favor, could you measure like from your roof to the top of the lights, like the middle ones, and the outer ones, so I can see how much room I have to play with..it would help me out a bunch..thanks alot..

WannaXP8.....

I don't have a tape measure here at school, but I might be able to give you some estimates. If I go under one of those parking garages with the 7' ceilings, I am okay. Anything under 7' however is too low and the top lights touch. So I would guess around 7' or so. I'll have to measure when I head home for the holidays.

only five people in the states that got lift?!?

thanks to you guys who posted, though :)

Mine!
Dead Link Removed

Originally posted by dan swedish man
only five people in the states that got lift?!?

thanks to you guys who posted, though :)
There are literally hundreds of members here that have lifted Explorers. Most have posted pics of their trucks in many places on this website. The best thing you can do is check out member's homepages, signatures, and registrys. Sometimes peolple don't feel the need to post pics everytime a member asks for pics, they have posted them plenty of times before. If you search for "lift pics", I am sure you will find a bunch of pics.

Robb

just click on the "Home Page" icon below to see my lifted X.

Jim

here:
Dead Link Removed

Not quite finished, but getting ever so much closer...and farther from the ground hehehehe

Attachments

• 33s.jpg
    33s.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 59,547

Here's a pic i took of my truck today.
6542104-0461_img.jpg

and another

6542104-0460_img.jpg

Here's a pic of my baby

257889_1_full.jpg

3.jpg

How come I cant post full size pics from my msn group?

Mine:

Attachments

• dcp_0005.jpg
    dcp_0005.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 34,982

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

71P5012469.jpg

Taken on Golden Crack in Moab, UT.

Back