Elite Moderator Intoxicator
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Rigby, ID
Year, Model & Trim Level
00 Excursion (THE BUS)
Chris and I have chosen the Dillon Dam Brewery for the group dinner. Scroll down for information that came to us from the restaurant. Their web page can be viewed here: www.dambrewery.com.
Below is the menu for your group on September 1, Saturday seating time 8-8:20 PM. The price for the food, tax and gratuity is $30.00 per person. Any children can order off children's menu for $4.95 plus tax and gratuity ($6.21 inclusive). Each table will receive two orders of chicken wings and two orders of con queso upon being seated. Thanks for considering us.

All dinners are served with salad, fresh vegetables and bread. Except for the pasta dish, choose roasted baby red potatoes or rice pilaf. Soft drinks, coffee and tea included.

Ribeye Steak
A 10 oz. Ribyeye Steak strip grilled to your perfection.

Pilsner Chicken
A lightly seasoned and floured chicken breast, sauteed with portabello mushrooms, deglazed with pilsner beer and chicken stock, then finished with a scallion bechamel sauce. Served on a bed of rice pilaf.

Ruby Rainbow Trout
Fresh red-meat trout dusted with seasoned flour, pan-fried and topped with lime-cilantro butter.

Primavera ala Scampi
Artichoke hearts, spinach, and sun-dried tomatoes sauteed with garlic and finished in a citrus beurre blanc, served over Penne pasta.
Add chicken or shrimp at no extra charge.

Dessert
Marionberry Cobbler or Heath Bar Brownie
Well folks there it is... Please confirm your dinner reservations here as well as sending an e-mail to ccr2001@juno.com please use CCR Group Dinner in the subject line.

Thanks all... BTW you don't need to pick what you're eating yet... You can decide that later...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

"Dessert (pre-select one)
Marionberry Cobbler"

Does the marionberry cobbler come with a a crack pipe :eek:

Do you need to know the selection now or just that I am comming? let me know.

I just need to know that you're coming... Not what you're eating or your dessert... I'm thinking that I'll need to know the dessert a few days before... Or maybe even on that day...

Heath, great job on this! I know how much work it took. Confirm me as one eating from the grown-up menu... ;)

Me and Kristina will be there as well.

Almost forgot about this one..

I'll be there.

Heath, YOU'RE THE MAN!!

I knew you'd dig up a good steak!! Thanks so much for all the PITA work you're doing.

Confirm two fat juicy steaks!!!

Rick... I may have to pass on the cobbler. Adrenaline and sugar highs only! :rolleyes:

I failed to mention in my last sarcastic post that yes, I am coming. :D

Okay, I gotta Ask How These HiAltitude Brains Cogitate...

You guys went out to Explore for a restaurant, put up a poll for votes on a Blue Spruce or Mexican place that had the gall to ask for $twenty-something per plate, so everyone balks and says they want to go cheap, then I took the trouble to point out to the non-accountant pinheads here that it really is cheap since everything is included, then the poll and thread dissapear, and a few days later it now it pops up with a thirty dollar tag and everyone is happy. Dead Link Removed

Jeez we're an interesting bunch. I'm gonna be there no matter what the discussion is. Just make sure we get a clear view to the lesbian karoake section so we can listen to Wabbit croon with them :p

PS/ oh yeah, I'll be there. One for dinner, I'm single this time out :D

Gerald I think it was a combination of you pointing out to the pinheads that it was a good deal and the fact that there is a steak on the menu now!!! BTW thanks for pointing that out to everyone last time..

Oh yeah by the way when everyone says Hey we'll be there or whatever I need to know a head count, how many adult and how many kids... As long as you include that in the e-mail thats fine!!!

Hey now!

I did my time in Calc III and Differential Equations... So who's an accounting pin head????

(Pst... it's the steak... Red meat vs. thin wallet... Red meat wins every time!)

My brother and I will be there, so put me down for two seats please, thanks

climbnkd

Re: Okay, I gotta Ask How These HiAltitude Brains Cogitate...

Originally posted by GJarrett
Jeez we're an interesting bunch. I'm gonna be there no matter what the discussion is. Just make sure we get a clear view to the lesbian karoake section so we can listen to Wabbit croon with them :p

Uhm, If I wanted that, I'd just go over the Bay Bridge to SF, and visit a few bars..

No, please, just lots of rednecks, and a good midwestern steak.. Something I seem to have missed since I moved to Oakland.. (ok, a good T-storm too, but *NOT* during CCR, ok?!)

Heath I am in for 2 adults and a highchair please,
MMMMMMMMMMMM steak, bloody steak,,ahhhhhhhhhhh :bounce:

Yes, I'm coming on the Saturday Run & Dinner

Hi all,

Its about a week before the run...so I guess I better decide what I'm doing. I will drive up Saturday morning and meet up with folks. I will do the Big Dawg Run. I will also stay for dinner. I will have the trout and the cobbler.

PS:
Rick, I was able to get High Country 4x4 to donate a few goodies for the raffle. I have three 33" tire covers with the HC logo on them. I also was able to get some HC logo stickers. I may be able to get some hats.
:eek:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back