• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

‘05 Ford CrossTrainer

james t

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Texarkana AR/TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 SAS sport
UIT

Originally posted by SaleenEXP
LOL, don't anybody take offense to Blacks post on here for like a few more hours he's pretty smashed and is in a tough situation right now thats for sure, hang in there bro.
i am QUITE offended, as i post here drunk 98% of the time. so far, i have never said "F Dodge". if you like the Subaru Crosstrainer, then go buy one. i will blow you off the road in my Dodge.:p

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

SaleenEXP

Reaction score
City, State
Boca Raton, Fl.
Year, Model & Trim Level
Mountaineer
hahaha, actually I liek that Dodge too, not really a Dodge fan but thats a pretty cool wagon that would burn up the road.

Silverblade

Reaction score
City, State
BC, Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 SOHC
What? Oh come on...Sure its a Ford Board but most Dodges with a Hemi are sweet. That station Wagon JamesT posted looks so sweet like a Mob Car. Atleast it's Domestic.

GaSouthern1

Elite LS2 -
Reaction score
City, State
Duluth, Ga
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 GTO
can anyone say "Volvo XC70" station wagon. That is exactly what the finished pic looks like.,

10397.jpg

cc_gallery_ext4_lrg.jpg

Mbrooks420

High Voltage.
Elite Explorer
EF Vendor
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Mountaineer AWD
No, I think the Volvo XC 70 is a nice car, with smooth, clean lines. It also look like a traditional wagon. That ugly Ford is all lumpy, and stupid like those little brat cars. I think It looks more like a legacy, with an escape front clip.