‘05 Ford CrossTrainer | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

‘05 Ford CrossTrainer

UIT

Originally posted by SaleenEXP
LOL, don't anybody take offense to Blacks post on here for like a few more hours he's pretty smashed and is in a tough situation right now thats for sure, hang in there bro.
i am QUITE offended, as i post here drunk 98% of the time. so far, i have never said "F Dodge". if you like the Subaru Crosstrainer, then go buy one. i will blow you off the road in my Dodge.:p

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hahaha, actually I liek that Dodge too, not really a Dodge fan but thats a pretty cool wagon that would burn up the road.

What? Oh come on...Sure its a Ford Board but most Dodges with a Hemi are sweet. That station Wagon JamesT posted looks so sweet like a Mob Car. Atleast it's Domestic.

can anyone say "Volvo XC70" station wagon. That is exactly what the finished pic looks like.,

10397.jpg

cc_gallery_ext4_lrg.jpg

No, I think the Volvo XC 70 is a nice car, with smooth, clean lines. It also look like a traditional wagon. That ugly Ford is all lumpy, and stupid like those little brat cars. I think It looks more like a legacy, with an escape front clip.

Back