For Sale - 02-03 Explorer Sport / Sport Trac Manual transmission swap kit COMPLETE | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale 02-03 Explorer Sport / Sport Trac Manual transmission swap kit COMPLETE

Here is everything you need to swap a manual transmission into a 02 or 03 (possibly late 01) Explorer Sport or Sport trac. I want to sell this complete and not part out as some of these items are very hard to get (like the EGR tube). All wires/plugs are good and everything was tested before removal. It all came from a 2003 sport with 88k miles. This all should make the swap completely bolt in. I will sell the "kit" minus the transmission as I'm sure someone interested might need a 4x4 trans.

Swap kit $350 plus shipping($75-150) includes....
  • Steering column complete with 2 keys (only 1 key is programmed to computer)
  • Shifter, boot and mount plate
  • Engine and Trans wiring harness w/PCM
  • Instrument cluster PRND21 delete
  • Starter (manual trans only)
  • Exhaust manifolds w/EGR tube (manual trans only)
  • Pedal assembly with resevior, and line
2wd Manual transmission w/88k mi. I can throw in orignal flywheel and clutch if interested. $350 PICKUP ONLY

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bump

Bump, still on the shelf

Bump........offers...... trades??

Trying to keep this in the explorer forum community as I know it all will sell on ebay for much more. Heck the pedal assembly is worth over $100 by itself used.

Bump

Bump, still got most of this

How much of this do you still have?

Interested

Still got all this including both a 4x2 and 4x4 manual transmission that came out of 01+ trucks (HD version). I'll let it go cheap if I don't have to ship.

I would be all over that if I had an auto v6 truck

Still got all this including both a 4x2 and 4x4 manual transmission that came out of 01+ trucks (HD version). I'll let it go cheap if I don't have to ship.
Sent you a pm.

How much for one of those transmissions? I could pick it up.

Just acquired a 04 sportrac with a bad auto transmission
Do you still have everything?
I have a m5od and touch drive transfer case out of a 2000 ranger already was behind a 3.0 vulcan

This would be ideal for you!

Just acquired a 04 sportrac with a bad auto transmission
Do you still have everything?
I have a m5od and touch drive transfer case out of a 2000 ranger already was behind a 3.0 vulcan
Yes I do. I've had other interest but no one has firmed anything up yet. The 4x4 trans I have has like 114k on it out an 04 ranger. I do have a manual t-case for a fx4 ranger as well but I think the trans adapter I have (the linkage bolts to it) is for an automatic.

I was just up in NJ last weekend, could of met you halfway

How much for one of those transmissions? I could pick it up.
Forgot to reply to you. Let me sell the swap kit with a transmission first, then I'll make you a deal on one of the ones I have left. Hell I even have one of the super rare 1 year only 4dr Explorer 2002 2wd manual transmissions.

I've got a ton of stuff not listed and just about everything I've listed on EF I still have unfortunately. Going to be moving shop in about a year so will be listing a bunch of stuff up for sale soon.

Back