02 explorer sport wing | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

  • Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

02 explorer sport wing

I was looking around about what to do with my sport, when I saw a type of "drift" wing, did some reserch and found its called the saleen explorer wing. Well I would like to findout where to get it from because I cannot find it anywhere, please someone help me out here.