02 Explorer Sport | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

02 Explorer Sport

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by kingsleysurf
20 thats unbelieveable ours is 35% but im sure you have 5% there is some website that says what % tint you can have i forgot the name

I am going by what the guy that did the tint told me. A couple others have told me the same thing.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bill How is that custom intake working?

Originally posted by RoadEnforcer
they are making all the crap for the sport trac and not for us... personally i think the sport tracs are a pretty bad waste of money.... Want a pick up? what the hell can you fit in that bed?

Where's the love? :nono:

If ya gonna crack on my bed, then I've got this to say to Sport owners: "What? Too poor to afford 4 doors?" :shoot: LOL Just jokin. Actually if you ain't got nothin nice to say, then shut up.

It seems to me all newer Explorers have a lack of support in the aftermarket world. In the 4x4 world they always develop for the Jeeps and fullsize guys first. Does ARB or Eaton have a locker for my front diff? No!

Is my bed useful? Hell yeah. I've hauled plenty of things in my bed that you can't. Couches, loveseats, motorcycles, and other furniture.
If I had wanted a full-size, then I would have bought an F-150. But, that's not what I wanted or needed.
The same goes for you Sport owners. You obviously didn't want 4 doors.

Peace,
John

hey my man, i was just venting i like sport tracs im just pissed they make everything for you guys and not for us. 4 doors? i rather have a back of my car to throw a system back there then have a cute little bed for ah... ah.... ah..... what can you fit back there? a 3 wheeler for 5 year olds?

RoadEnforcer incase you are looking for my tint i have the pictures updated tell me what you think about it.

looks good man, thank you very much

looks great. the dark tint looks a lot better then the before pics

www.truckperformance.com

They have had the most stuff for my 2002 explorer that I've found so far! Never dealt with them yet, plan on doing it soon though!

the funny thing is that I dont think anything on there is for the 2001 and up explorer sport..... they dont even have it listed... but of course they have the sport trac listed

yea no kidding they need to start making some stuff for 2001+... i dont care if the manufacturor looses money... as long as i get what i want for my car ;) haha just kidding but they really do need to start making some stuff... id hate to have to get everything custom on my car that would be alittle too expensive

yea i know that they make them for explorers what i meant was that they dont make them for sports... know what i mean...

Yeah :(

yeah man i am really thinking about buying those clear corners after I get my first check this summer.... even though everyone says not to trust that place... I really want them.

wow i havent heard that about them, good thing you said something

Back