• Register Today It's free!

02' Sport

DIE CHEVY

Reaction score
City, State
Lexington, KY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sport(hopefully OCT)
does anyone know about it/ have pics of it- ive been subscribing to motor trend and havent heard one word about it.. just curious

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

From what I heard, the 02 Sport stays about the same as the 01. Unfortunately, my magazine with the info is at the neighbor's house, so I can't be sure.

I think the Explorer 4-door looks more upscale than the 2-door Sport model, but both are quite nice.

AMG

Like your ride. Took one out about a year ago on a test track (parking lot at Hollywood Racetrack). This thing hauls. Too expensive to take off road and get it dinged up though. Bad enough I did that (and still do) in a brand new Explorer Sport

Enjoy it, I'm envious.

I have an '01 Sport. Everything I have read and heard from Ford, says that the Sport will not change until at least '03. This means that the '02 Sport should be the same as the '01. I am sure there will be a few color/option changes and maybe a few additions here and there, but the overall look and feel will be identical.

Back