'02 XLT & '68 Bronco | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My '02 Explorer and my buddies '68 Bronco hitting the trails
vsco_010317.jpg
vsco_010317.jpg

Last edited:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Man I wish I could see the images, my first truck was a 1967 Bronco 170CID. Absolutely wonderful vehicle.

Man I wish I could see the images, my first truck was a 1967 Bronco 170CID. Absolutely wonderful vehicle.
Yeah Broncos are amazing love them to death! Its saved my butt a couple times out there haha

I have a buddy of mine in a club I am part of that has a 67 Bronco Same color but built like crazy. He has 35's under it and takes it on all the trails. He is a retired man and just loves going out on the trails. I like your Explorer also. Planning to do anything with it?

I have a buddy of mine in a club I am part of that has a 67 Bronco Same color but built like crazy. He has 35's under it and takes it on all the trails. He is a retired man and just loves going out on the trails. I like your Explorer also. Planning to do anything with it?
Holy cow that's sweet!!! Thank you! Plan on putting KC lights on the rack and a light bar behind the grille by the end of the month

Back