04 All Ford Nationals-Jun 4/6 | Page 12 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

04 All Ford Nationals-Jun 4/6

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

oh dude.. I dont wanna see you in a speedo....

Originally posted by lizardtrac

UGH, me neither. I couldn't stand looking at that in a mirror.......

I MEANT SPEEDOMETER YA GOOFBALL!!! :p

I second that motion..
puke.gif

hey all, trying to talk to a couple of buddies to ride along, Is there a web site for the show?

Originally posted by dtl 2k2 sport
hey all, trying to talk to a couple of buddies to ride along, Is there a web site for the show?
i dunno ask Spas..or check the first page...and do u have a AIM screen name?

Originally posted by dtl 2k2 sport
Is there a web site for the show?

there used to be...

alright, txs for the site info, looks great! and to ExplorerSport77 ,
my AIM is, tleeee24, if anyone ever wants to chat, hit me up, I always have questions about mods, and all, Just dont wanna take up too much space here!

:D
Hope to meet some of you at the show!!

Everyone

Me and Lizard were basically BS'n and talkin smack to each other...nothing was said about anyone...no names were brought up...no drama from the past was even mentioned...we were attackin each other for laughs..and it all started when he yelled at me when i told him he needed a better detailer...so thats where the snide remarks came from..but after all was said we both had a good laugh...till everyone else read and gave there opinion...so...that is it..NOBODY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT NOBODY......so there should be none of this--->:mad: ....and more of this--->:D :p :) ;) :cool:

Jeff, it's funny you worded it like that...... I had originally said just 'speedo' and realized my mistake after proofreading it :eek: I luv you to death man, but you in a speedo would kill me :D Yes the pic turned out great- I think you were doing more like 110 than 100 though!

Yeah right

Originally posted by JDraper
I am not a kid! I am NOT a kid!! WAAAAAA!!!!!!!! Mommy, they called me a KID!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :D.

29 huh Karol???? I'll be NICE for once and not post your real age :p.

Me? I'm 39 going on 23......

*Rant off*[/COLOR]

Doesn't matter anyway Jeff.... everyone always guesses about 7 years older than what I am.... I guess my kids look older than they are... and I do happen to work like 60 hours a week on average...more than half of them are night shift.... I think I look pretty damn good for all of that :p lol !!

Karol

my newest project....

Attachments

• center.jpg
    center.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 129

Just registered guys!! :D Can't wait, Can't wait!!!

okk maybe pa aint so beat... big ass barfitht and cars crassh8in outside..... im twiinsted so dont mindd me... this iwas as goodd niight.... i event gott blaacmeed for being a husstler.... lmaaaoo..

yallll habve a good weeekend... im off to jerseety in the moreinge...

Now there's irony- I've been working on a diamond plate switch panel for Tank for a few weeks now....! The old "great minds.." cliche springs came to the back of my head, but somehow I doubt it would apply to us, lol.

okk maybe pa aint so beat... big ass barfitht and cars crassh8in outside..... im twiinsted so dont mindd me... this iwas as goodd niight.... i event gott blaacmeed for being a husstler.... lmaaaoo..

drunken hillbilly.....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by ExplorerSport77
drunken hillbilly.....

My thoughts exactly :D

Back