04 All Ford Nationals-Jun 4/6 | Page 29 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

04 All Ford Nationals-Jun 4/6

yea i got 2.5 hours too ....... and im am gonna deal with it.....just felt like bein humorous.........ill try harder next time to add more sarcasm in my joke :banghead:

:p

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just don't be so hard on the lil thin pedal on the right. It'll help out.

that pedals permanently stuck down.. i have to use the break to control my speed !

lol j/k. i actually drive it cautously.. i get 13-14mpg highway-- not bad for lift and 33" xterrains if i might say so myself. (4.10's dont help with gas either,, but are sure helpful on the trail)

I'm running 33s on 3.73 so i'm in the same boat as you, probably got better gas mileage though

Quit your whining guys. I have a 3.5-4 hour drive. And prices are always higher on the turnpike. But thats the price you gotta pay to have a good time!!

Guys.. I think I'm going.. Any room for me?

There should be plenty of room left. You gonna stay for all 3 days of stuff or only for the actual All Ford Nationals. BTW, 16 days and counting.. Lets get some of those Northern Va folks out..

sk1er17 said:
that pedals permanently stuck down.. i have to use the break to control my speed !

lol j/k. i actually drive it cautously.. i get 13-14mpg highway-- not bad for lift and 33" xterrains if i might say so myself. (4.10's dont help with gas either,, but are sure helpful on the trail)

i'm happy to get 14 with these 35" boggers and 4.10 gears

Ok, I did my pre-Carlisle trip and made it with no stupid tickets this year! Here's what I've sorted out for us...

#1) I'm still sorry I couldn't get us a nicer hotel IN town like last year, but Wormleysburg is right on the river and overlooks scenic Harrisburg. On a 1-5 scale (5 being best) I'd give it a 3. It's not bad, but don't be expecting a 5star Ramada or anything. Plenty of parking for all of us, and there's a nice BBQ restaraunt next door. Not to mention there's a McD's, Subway, 3 gas stations AND the all important Autozone only 3 miles away!

#2) Fastest way to the farigrounds' registration gate is to actually bypass the Route 11 main drag and get off I-81 at exit 52, which is High Street. That puts us out at the Comfort Inn we stayed at last year, and from there it's 2 miles to the entrance!

#3) Spoke with the Fire chief of Empire Fire Dept (across the street from the fariground entrance)... with any luck we can use their hill to park all our trucks on this year for the group picture. I'm adamant about this this time, guys- we **WILL** have a better picture this year!!!!!

#4) Haven't decided on a restaraunt to eat at before we leave for Rausch Creek yet- Applebee's good with everyone again or would y'all like to try something further away?

I'm changing the *FIRST* post of this thread to include all the necessary info- PLEEEZE backtrack and re-read it so you know the schedule!!!

Massive thanks to Jeff and Susan for the help and inspiration this weekend- you guys are awesome!! :bounce:

Hey Sonny if u need someone to follow we can meet up, im leaving friday morning if u want u can tag along, btw are any other people going to be goin through jersey friday so i can tag along with them?

Im out,.....not going this year,....see yah all next year.

You suck Dave.. Oh well.. you coming atleast out to Rausch Creek on sunday?

We will see how things go. Im not sure at this point. If I can make it I will give one of you a'll a call Sat. nite.

Hope you can make it out to RC at least, Dave- I'm dyin' to see how Patch does on the rocks!

Tara, you up for staying in the same room as Bri and I? I'm thinking a 'girls only' room this year is a good idea....

All I know is that I called a bed a long time ago. But if the night goes well I might be sleepin in the tub for all I know.

sounds gooood to me linds....that way we can chat all we want and not make the boys pissy with us....<---i used Dougs "pissy"...haha btw have u gotten a new address from him?

Thank god the evil trio are gonna room together.. I'm getting sick of things being thrown at me online by Tara.

I almost didn't make it home today........

G#d D@#$ned Mother F#$%in evil @$$ red eyed winged spawn of Satan flew through my open window as I pulled away from a stop light in a busy intersection.....where it proceeded to gleefully explore the back of my shirt as I shrieked helplessly (couldn't pull over for almost two miles!) :mad:

DEATH TO ALL CICADAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ewww linds u were soooooooo pissed! one time i had a 2 inch long grasshopper fly in my window and try to kill me...*shutters* eek...hate hate hate bugs..esp the ones that fly and jump..ick...bleh...BTW
---------------- *throws pink pitcher at ben*------------------------------

Back