04 All Ford Nationals-Jun 4/6 | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

04 All Ford Nationals-Jun 4/6

I'm planning on it too... a lil' over 7 hrs for this kid :p

Since I've never been, I'm assuming ppl sleep out in tents and trailers rather than hotels, right?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

We stayed in a hotel last year. We usually go in on some rooms together to cut costs. If you would rather camp out that would work too.

Noo I'd much rather be in a hotel :p Awesome

so who all has registered and if not yet when ya registering?

lizardtrac??? :p

Cool beans, Scormunch :) See if you can get some of the other nuts from your neck of the woods to come down too, would ya?

Last year we were going to camp the second night, but it rained like a ****, so I'm not takin any chances this year- I'm just gonna get hotel rooms for both nights.

When we get about a month away I'll do a count and see who needs a room for what night(s) and make the reservations...anyone who wants camping, I can post addresses of campgrounds/ phone numbers if you want, but you're gonna miss all the fun at the hotel ;)

As for registering, you save $$ if you do it online before the deadline, but you can still register at the gate for more $$ the day of the show. It doesn't matter when you register, there will always be damn F250's who butt in on our parking spaces :mad: But we'll do our best to get spots together.

Me personally will register when I get my damn tax return :p

Originally posted by Spas
Cool beans, Scormunch :) See if you can get some of the other nuts from your neck of the woods to come down too, would ya?

Last year we were going to camp the second night, but it rained like a ****, so I'm not takin any chances this year- I'm just gonna get hotel rooms for both nights.

When we get about a month away I'll do a count and see who needs a room for what night(s) and make the reservations...anyone who wants camping, I can post addresses of campgrounds/ phone numbers if you want, but you're gonna miss all the fun at the hotel ;)

As for registering, you save $$ if you do it online before the deadline, but you can still register at the gate for more $$ the day of the show. It doesn't matter when you register, there will always be damn F250's who butt in on our parking spaces :mad: But we'll do our best to get spots together.

Me personally will register when I get my damn tax return :p

Worse comes to worse, I can scare them away with my gun if the PA police is willing to accept my CCW permit from Maryland:D I probably won't carry it with me, too much to risk carrying out of state... maybe Spas can bring her rollback and pull some of them out for me.

ok I am putting this on the calender

I am going to see if I can borrow my Aunt's RV and tow the Explorer behind... if not I will probably stay in a hotel for both days... one night in Carlisle and one night near Raush Creek? or Paragon? I guess we're going to have to vote on that one Spas... I would like to do RC again. And as for Hooters.... crap my kids see worse than that in their schools... but Jeff is right...Hooters is not the place for her and we would like to keep this family oriented if we can.... Personally, I love Hooters wings...they are the best!!

Karol

man its been awhile.... I will be there, for the Sound testing... other then that, I wouldnt mind stopping by and parking with you guys for the day.

Man, I gotta get registered. I'm gonna have 3 vehicles to go down there........

Vehicle #1
4156Downhill.jpg

Vehicle #2

326Mach1d.jpg

Aaaannnd Now, Vehicle #3 :D :D :D

415666_Mustang01.jpg

Uhh....there's a vehicle 3 now? Good tax return this year or what?

Damn Jeff you got that mustang down in Waldorf, MD? I've envious of you & Sue right now.. Can I be adopted?:p

Not to be a killjoy or nothin.... but I think i only count 2 driver's in your household.. that poses a slight logistical problem unless you plan on letting Rachel drive..

:p :D

Tow the explorer with the Mach. Hell, just leave the explorer home.

Well heck, I guess i could put myself out and drive the MACH for you..........;)

Originally posted by Doug
Not to be a killjoy or nothin.... but I think i only count 2 driver's in your household.. that poses a slight logistical problem unless you plan on letting Rachel drive..

:p :D

Hell, she'd probably drive better than some of the people I've seen on the road!!!

Actually, we will either trailer the '66 down, or just not bring it this year. It's gonna be a work in progress...

covet covet covet

Originally posted by DasFrem
covet covet covet

:D :D I've been doing the same for years with other people's cars. I'm just finally in a position where I can actually do something about it......It's been a looongg time coming.

Well, I'm registered...We only put 2 vehicles in. The '66 most likely won't be ready in time. Next year for that one, and I'll expect a trophy!!! :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well, since doug's not going and matt is no longer on LI, it looks like I'm gonna actually have to figure out how to get there on my own. Pray for me...

Back