04 All Ford Nationals-Jun 4/6 | Page 36 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

04 All Ford Nationals-Jun 4/6

redrig said:
What happened to the weather, all of the suddon now its gonna rain all day... :fire:

I Know, I'm about to scream. I spent all week cleaning, and just like last year, its gonna poor. :( O well.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sk1er17 said:
did spas ever leave her phone # anywhere in this thread?

dont think she has a phone....

see ya'll tomorrow night....

lizardtrac said:
dont think she has a phone....

see ya'll tomorrow night....

yea chris what time you gettin there? Ill be leaving here around 6... so might not be there till 8:30 pending traffic..

Is anyone who spent alot of time cleaning their truck not going to go because of the rain, or just because they dont feel like sitting in the rain all day?

well i spent about a week, i say screw it, it'll still look nice in the rain, i was just looking at the forcaste for carlisle and they are 30% chance of rain in the morning and no rain in the evening so we might luck out...cross ur fingers toes and anything else. But i know one thing for sure its raining here....see u guyz all there...i hope it stops so it can be a better blaste...peace out

sk1er17 said:
yea chris what time you gettin there? Ill be leaving here around 6... so might not be there till 8:30 pending traffic..

not sure... probabyl 8or 09oclock or arondd there.

oheya... if antyone snneeds my # its 570-401--6575 cell

uhhhjhhh... mi luckyificanseestraint.....

lizardtrac said:
uhhhjhhh... mi luckyificanseestraint.....

Someone had too much to drinky winky :p.

Leaving here shortly. Redrig, get your bum bum there. We survived it last your, and we'll do it again this year. The driveway is wet, and I don't wanna pull mine out. But its stayed clean this long, so I guess I can now get it dirty! :(

See ya guys sometime Sunday!!!

IAmTodd said:
Someone had too much to drinky winky :p.

Leaving here shortly. Redrig, get your bum bum there. We survived it last your, and we'll do it again this year. The driveway is wet, and I don't wanna pull mine out. But its stayed clean this long, so I guess I can now get it dirty! :(

See ya guys sometime Sunday!!!

I couldnt bring myself to do it, sorry guys. I hope you all had fun despite the weather.

Just got home a few minutes ago. Pics look good. Here's a few sample ones.

Despite the rain I had a pretty good time. After Applebee's was fun. We all gotta do this sometime sooner!!

Attachments

• DSC00644s.jpg
    DSC00644s.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 1,214
  • DSC00622s.jpg
    DSC00622s.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 214
  • DSC00623s.jpg
    DSC00623s.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 208

Yes Dispite the rain I had a great time hanging out with the guyz and great galz from the fourm, it was a fun and awesome time. We should get to gether more often, hey ExplorerSport, we'll have to hang out over the summer next year, i'm going to school near ya. Well anywayz here are some pics to start u guyz that were panzys and didn't want to take ur trucks out in the rain missed.

Attachments

• carlisle 013a.JPG
    carlisle 013a.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 230
  • carlisle 017a.JPG
    carlisle 017a.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 204

Yeah, damn panzys.....lol got anymore pics?

oh yeah, i also got a video of JDraper Mach 1 on the dyno, so does Spas...it was a nice experience...lol...i'll post more pics later for ya redrig...

Just got back. Had fun. Tired...need shower and sleep. post pix later..bye.

JDraper said:
Just got back. Had fun. Tired...need shower and sleep. post pix later..bye.

LOL, Slept for quite a bit when I got home too :D Hope everyone made it home safely!!

only one pic but lots of videos to come.. To those that all chickened out, shame on you.. :nono: You missed one hell of a time especially seeing myself get stuck on a gravel pile on the bumper.

Attachments

• DSC00253.JPG
    DSC00253.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 196

i'm sooooooooooo drained! i missssss everyone ALREADY!!!!!!! awww i had a blast seein u guys again...cant wait till the next run...i'll be postin the pics up slowly...i have so many!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well its 12:30 and I just got home after falling asleep at the wheel a few times on the way here, Im totally pooped. I had a blast even though I got kicked out of McDonalds:p Cant wait to do it again, but now its time for sleep.

Back