04 All Ford Nationals-Jun 4/6 | Page 37 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

04 All Ford Nationals-Jun 4/6

Well when you wake up can you please tell us how you got kicked out of Mcdonaldes? :p

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ok i guess im the last to get home. It is now 2:30am and i just got home from Tara's and im soo wore out. I had a great time this weekend. Much thanx to Spas for keeping us in order :p , Much thanx to JDraper & Chris for keeping some of us alive in the woods( :roll: ...it came 2 close) and the rest of you for having a good time :chug: . And Tara, thanx for the best weekend ever, it was great,Muah, luv u lots.................Ok so what are we all planning next........???????

my self also just got in at 2:30 am, well it's time to sleep, good seeing you all again, had a great time :chug:

awesome pics evryone. provided next year doesn't go like this year, i am there

Blee1099 said:
To those that all chickened out, shame on you.. :nono:

* bows head down *

Do you guys go to the all truck nationals in August?

Forgot one thing: Big thanks to Lindsy for putting this all together. Hope we get good weather next year. If not, I'm done going to Carlisle.

Bestest Carlisle yet, IMO :D Thanks to all who showed up and stuck out the downpour, at least we were better prepared this year (loved the tunnel made out of Explorer hatches). Sorry if I seemed overly nutso this year... guess I was trying to make up for the lack of Fug and Das Frem :p

I'll get my pix back on Friday and hopefully have the better ones scanned in this weekend (Poor Bri.... first I'm after her to get a USB cable for her camera so I can post that hysterical dance of Mike and Tex's, now I'm gonna have to bug her to scan pix, lol). Ok, so what was everyone's favorite moment????

Mine's a toss up between trying to lock Sk1er in the port-a-pot with Tank and Tex getting 'kicked out' of McD's for bringing in food from Arby's :D

my favorite moment was deff not the trying to open the port-o-pot door while tuna rammed it :hammer:

I guess one of my favorite moments is in that video posted of me going up that one trail. It made me very very happy for buying the xterrains and fenders and not getting the expensive superlift kit. My truck kinda idled through it nicely and i was watching everyone else get stuck. Even got to pull my friend up it cause his AT's couldnt grip enough to get over the big rock :smoke:

My second favorite was getting wolf unstuck..... yea for those who werent there just wait for the pics! :roll:

oh yea... it was funny when linds answered the phone in the hotel room and fell off the bed too! :mattmoon:

There will be NO POSTING of that sacred Serious Explorations dance. It can only be seen in person.

TEX says BAN McDonalds!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Texplorer said:
There will be NO POSTING of that sacred Serious Explorations dance. It can only be seen in person.

TEX says BAN McDonalds!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEAL!

ANYONE who wants to see the dance email me at sk1er18@optonline.net and ill send you the file i have of it. It's such a nice dance! Now everyone can see it in person on their computer screens/post freeze-frames all over the place/ and email it to thousands of people :monkey:

oh yea... it was funny when linds answered the phone in the hotel room and fell off the bed too! :mattmoon:

I think I must've fallen off everything I sat on :p :rolleyes: Remind me never to drink when around people who enjoy provoking me to acts of violence, LOL.. (sorry again about your ear, Wolf!) :D

Those drinking games were a riot- Tex, you're gonna have to send me a list of all the rules so I don't forget them after a few wine coolers again!

(PS- FUG!!!! You pita Gi Joe!! Get ahold of me with your new addy, I have stuff to send you!!!!!)

I didnt know you got it on video also Matt, oh well I guess I will let everyone here see it. Its now the official EF dance!!!

yea that camera i have takes video too.. with sound.

Call it revenge for my new "friend" on my windshield.

Tex = :burnout: while matt = :eek:

:p

Aww man I fell like crap for that. I really didnt do it on purpose but thats up for you to believe. I leave the a-hole driving up to Ben:p

Dont sweat it man. I know you didnt mean to do it.. i just like being able to bust your balls now! (yea serena told me you felt really bad)

lol yea i think we all know who the a-hole of driving awards goes too!

Ever wonder what woulda happened if that hill was just a little bit steeper? Or what if that rock didnt catch his frame rail that last time when we all were posing for the pic.... :roll:

This ones to you Ben :chug:

man i wish i woulda stayed an went wheeling with ya guyz but i had a great time at carlisle with you all....and tex "ur running boards are a bit higher"...lol

Its not A-hole driving.. Its testing the limits of your truck.. Tex you know first hand from Mahwah that I like to test my truck's limits..

good point ben. And man i gotta tell ya- after seeing you test the limits for us i have even more respect for our explorers!

haha! we were guiding marc down the "easy" side of a trail and ben didnt want to wait and just kinda bounces off rocks going down the other side... man i wish we had video of that!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

oh yea that reminds me.

Marc's not a member here but wanted to give thanks and a special thanks to Jeff.

Quote; "Jeff is amazing at spotting people down trails"

And i have to agree

Jeff, Thanks for saving our undercarriages :chug:

Back