04 All Ford Nationals-Jun 4/6 | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

04 All Ford Nationals-Jun 4/6

I think you're all jealous and want to be me..... freakin psychos i think i need new friends.. :rolleyes:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by Doug
I think you're all jealous and want to be me..... freakin psychos i think i need new friends.. :rolleyes:
Common guys, we're Dougs only friends. Enough is enough... (unless you have any of him in womens clothing).

Ok, to make things fair, I'll post a stupid one of myself, this is me snorting up a piece licorice rope and making it come out my mouth. I'm pretty talented.

Attachments

• nose_web.jpg
    nose_web.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 181

And me and my roommate showing off our beer bong talents:

Attachments

• beer_bong_web.jpg
    beer_bong_web.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 194

And this is what the inside of my nose looks like:

Attachments

• upnose.jpg
    upnose.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 180

Ah the talented Dasfrem, what are the limits to your talents?? :p

There is nothing I can't do.....except maybe find a job....

Here's one of me being hazed by wearing a box on my head and having 3 of my friends pelt me with nerf footballs. I guess you had to be there:

Attachments

• matthazeprotect_web.jpg
    matthazeprotect_web.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 170

Damn, how board are you down there in TN?

Can't be more bored than us.. :rolleyes:

Bored for posting them or bored for doing what's in the pictures? All of them were taken back in NY, havn't done anything stupid/interesting enough down here yet to take a picture of.

I remember seeing some of those pics before, what i meant was you must be real board for posting them. :p And on that note I'm going to get off my lazy ass and go run..

Alright, here's one of me since I kinda started this whole thing...

Attachments

• me198401.jpg
    me198401.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 155

Oooh you where such a cute baby.. what the hell happened????

:p :D

I dont know what happened. I guess the baby part kinda grew out of me.

It's Tara's "good boy lucky" but i can't say it in the high pitched voice. :p

niccce.... Doug y u frontin?ur the one that came up with that phrase...and "ur" the one that said it in the high pitched voice..i think it was the first time u came to my house and i found u goin threw the clothes in my closet...Doug...why were u holdin my shirts up to u in the mirror anyway?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

*Shakes his head*

Been dreamin again?? What did i tell you about confusing reality and and fantasy? :p

Back