04 All Ford Nationals-Jun 4/6 | Page 38 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

04 All Ford Nationals-Jun 4/6

Hahaha no kidding, the sound of rock hitting metal that hard send shivers down your spine.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sk1er17 said:
Jeff, Thanks for saving our undercarriages :chug:

Bah.. Just have some balls and not worry.. Thats what skid plates are for.

Yeah, doing a blue trail in reverse while a tree is pushing your mirror in is kinda nerve racking. Big thanks to Chris, Jeff, and Wolf for good spotting.

sk1er17 said:
good point ben. And man i gotta tell ya- after seeing you test the limits for us i have even more respect for our explorers!

haha! we were guiding marc down the "easy" side of a trail and ben didnt want to wait and just kinda bounces off rocks going down the other side... man i wish we had video of that!

Nah.. I like a challenge.. Then again I think I would bounce less if I replaced my factory shocks.. nothing like having 116,000 miles on the originals.. LOL I wish I had video of me going down the other side too.. Actually I wish we did more trails like trail 4 where the tank trap/fish bowl is and some on the west side of the property but we didn't have time

Weeeeeeeeeeeee, Was great meeting everyone and wheeling with ya all! Still think Ben gets the Stupid Stuck Award for the hill and I get the OOPS! That Sucks Stuck Award for my parking job on that rock... least everyone there got to see a really really complex recovery, Super big thanks to Jeff and Chris for getting my truck out in one peice, though I did find some carnage when I washed the truck today. My drivers side top leaf spring makes a cool looking slow S now, kind of glad i'm not locked or I may have spring wraped and blew something up

hey all, sorry i couldnt make it but the good news is that my sister had a baby boy so now im a uncle! yeah!!, uhm i saw the pics and sounds like a few others stayed home due to rain?? Any ways glad u all had fun and hope to make it next year! :p

It was fun getting stuck on that gravel pile. I can say I'll never attempt that again however atleast I came out pretty unscaved except for a lil dent in the hatch.

Photos!

group1.jpg

group2.jpg

flex1.jpg

Darkness and Wolf
linds.jpg

Tank and Spas
benstuck.jpg

And Ben's great parking job

Looks like you all had a good time, i really wish i could have been there. hopefully this time next year I'll be out of arizona and will be able to take vacation days. On a positive note I started class last wednesday and in 47 more weeks i'll be outa here, and off to who knows where. :)

I am such a 'trard been home almost a week and I am just now juming in this thread.
I spent my entire drive home trying to figure out how to get my Ex to look as good as Spaz's and Mikes.

I know I am a party pooper and did not stay long, but meeting every body was way cool. Hanging out and getting to know people is always alright with me.
Best part though, is the parade of Explorers driving down the street. Musta' be quite a site.
Mark my words I will be there next year, and I will spend a bit more time with you people.

We should do this more than once a year though.

Thanks for hanging out you all.

MONMIX said:
Best part though, is the parade of Explorers driving down the street. Musta' be quite a site.
Mark my words I will be there next year, and I will spend a bit more time with you people.

Thanks for hanging out you all.

Yeah i think it was funny how everyone just stared at us...lol...and then there is Mike rattling everything with his system...lol...its been fun guyz can't wait till next year... :smoke:

MONMIX said:

I agree, even if its just going to someones house and cruising around for a while!!

We actually DO hang out a lot... but it's usually in Maryland or upstate Nj, and there's almost always a bar or wheelin involved :D You guys need to move, lol!

oh thanks, maybe u guyz should come down towards us...huh huh... :D

C'mon Lindsy, Im still waiting for video:p

You know, I just asked Sabrina (GotFord) when she would be getting a USB cable so she could upload the videos to the 'net.... all I got was an evil laugh :eek:

If everybody sent her a Pm or email I bet she'd suddenly find the motivation to do something about it....... HINT HINT

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

waht cha'll talkinbout yo? im mad wastedx................goooodnigte

Back