04 All Ford Nationals-Jun 4/6 | Page 42 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

04 All Ford Nationals-Jun 4/6

Spas said:
Serina (Matt, am I spelling her name right??)

Serena ;)

And btw: she had a blast too. Tex, she said you remind her of her sisters boyfriend... not quite sure if thats a compliment or not though :p j/m

She's all psyched about doing another run.

Oh and on a last note: my buddy (Marc) left for Officer training yesterday... he's presently in hell and wont be back for a month :usa:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Guess what I got in the mail today!!!

:bounce: I got third place in something at Carlisle.... anyone know how I can get the list of the winners? What catagory were we in anyway?

I'll post a pic of my plaque soon... Special thanks to Jeff!!! He is the real winner of it because he did all the mods!!

Karol

:thumbsup: Congrats Karol. thats awesome

Congrats Karol!

I just spent 15 minutes looking thru the winners list for your name but didnt see it anywhere. Then I realized I was looking at the 2003 list. :banghead: I guess they dont have 2004 up yet.

Congrats! You have a great looking truck, glad I parked next to you! There were alot of people looking at it.

IAmTodd said:
Congrats! You have a great looking truck, glad I parked next to you! There were alot of people looking at it.
Todd, you really know how to pick a parking spot. You parked next to the winner last year.

Very cool indeed..Congratulations!!! It is one tough looking Explorer!! :chug:

X24 said:
Todd, you really know how to pick a parking spot. You parked next to the winner last year.

You're right, and you weren't too far away either!

Attachments

• AFN03003.JPG
    AFN03003.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 237

CONGRATULATIONS, punk! No one else I'd rather lose to ;) Yours is definitely the best equipped Exploder out of our motley bunch, IMO. I've been searching Carlisle's site since we all got home, but they won't have the winner's list up for another few weeks still.

Haha, COOL! This is two years we've had someone place now!
And Lizard can't say he's the only one who took home a prize any more :D

Hey Todd, park next to me in 2005 would ya? :D ;)

And we get Chris and Karol to park on either side of you guys and we can possibly steal first, second, AND third!! :D

well

it'll be a year or so and I will be working on getting a roll cage and probably a SAS... I still am not satisfied with my lack of clearance.... even with the bigger tires and the lift... the front suspension still is not cutting it... Thanks!!!

Karol

Dibs on her lift!! :D

Wow that didn't sound right!

So when are you going to post a picture, Karol?? :D

I thought I'd give y'all a *Spas update* in this thread since you're all subscribed to it and I'm never online the same time as the rest of you any more... My big court date over Tank and the Chrysler got postponed til October 15th :bounce: and I KNOW I will have a bare minimum of $605 to pay in charges with God only knows how many points, so it's time for a second job for me. Plus Jack's rear axle is about to spontaneously combust due to toasted bearings, so I'm going to have to drop out of runs and possibly off the internet for a few months until I get my finances caught up. Plus there's a few personal problems at home that need my attention, too. Sorry guys. You know I luv all ya ;)

I'm still trying to get Bri's video camera to work with my computer since she has no monitor on hers right now, but you guys aren't missing much- seriously. Lots of drunken fighting and trying to get trucks unstuck.... The funniest part is Tex and Mike's Explorer Forum dance, but I believe Matt has video he can send you if you want to see it that bad.

If anybody needs me I'll be sitting on my roof with my BB gun and my pal's paintball gun waiting for the little @$$holes who egged Blackjack last night!

Well Miss Fishy good luck wit whats going on. I know what you are talking about and i wish everyone luck. If yah need help wit anything just let me know, you know how to get me.

well i finially got Jeffs Mach 1 Dyno up on the internet....check it out if ya would like. I think it did very well, so here ya go Jeff this is ur braggin rights here.... :p

Hold on sorry, 11 meg was just way to big, so i'm making it smaller...

Sorry to hear that Lindsy, I prolly wont be out to any more runs either with recent events. As for the videos, all I want to see is the EF dance and the vid of me and Mike driving down the hill.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ok well here you all go

here is the pic of my "prize" lol well it's an honor anyway...but you know they could have sent me $$$ lol
9101P1010040.jpg
well it's still kinda cool :smoke:

Karol

Back