• Register Today It's free!

04 Sport Trac Parts Needed!

bridgitk90

Reaction score
City, State
PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Sport Trac
I have an 04 Sport Trac XLT 4x4. I need to find a left tailgate hinge roller. Part was d/c by Ford. Also, I am looking for a bed extender. Any help or ideas for the hinge roller would be appreciated!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm pretty sure I have both tailgate rollers with hardware in my parts bin from my parts Sport Trac. I'm in Pittsburgh, Pa. I see you're in Pa., what part? I'll look and ask around about the bed extender, my buddy in McDonald, Pa. may have one for sale still.

Look on your local craigslist for bed extenders. I always see 2-3 for sale in my area. I believe one from an F150 will also work (someone here said the part numbers are the same). They run around $50-$125. Other than the extender, you need to have the pins for it to attach to. They can be found new on eBay if they don't come with the extender. I use my extender occasionally, but I never leave it in the bed when not in use because It gets in the way. I understand there was also a bed divider panel available. I'd like to find one of those.

I'm pretty sure I have both tailgate rollers with hardware in my parts bin from my parts Sport Trac. I'm in Pittsburgh, Pa. I see you're in Pa., what part? I'll look and ask around about the bed extender, my buddy in McDonald, Pa. may have one for sale still.
Thanks for your reply. How much for both rollers? I live in NE PA an hour north of Allentown. How much is he asking for the extender? I'd be interested if we could meet.

Back