05 Aviator mirrors on 03 Limited | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

05 Aviator mirrors on 03 Limited

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What color are they?
One is black and the other has no cover. They're easy to come by on ebay. I'm looking for $150 for the pair. They are in near perfect condition.

What color are they?
One is black and the other has no cover. They're easy to come by on ebay. I'm looking for $150 for the pair. They are in near perfect condition.
I had a COVID crazy driver swerve at 70 mph
Hit me on the freeway pushed me to the side slightly only damage to the 05 was she snapped off the driver Lincoln mirror
So I need just one,
got that just now off the bay $56

My Limited is Ivory Parchment Tricoat and the mirrors I got are Pueblo Gold. The difference in color is so small people don't notice it until I tell them, and even then you really have to look at it to notice. I've been keeping a loose eye out for the color I need, but they're hard to find. Got my set at the local u-pull-it for $40 all in. Pretty good deal compared to what I've seen on eBay.

You can always go back and wire them. How do you like them on it?
Well almost 6 months later and now I want to start this project. Currently my passenger Aviator mirror is off and I'm looking at two different connectors coming together since I never thought to grab the harnesses when I snagged them from the junkyard.

Back