'05 Jamboree Confirmation Thread

izackary

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
'06 Mazdaspeed6 GT
Matt asked for a head count for who plans to attend the Jambo. Not everyone who wants to go will post, but I urge any and all you regulars who plan to join us to leave a quick post and if you need an extra room for x amount of nights so we can work towards a group rate. Any other jambo business should be handled in the original Jamboree thread.

Prez

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I for one am obviously going, so far for just Sat night. :D

Come Friday night too. So we can do some shooters down at Applebees. I would like an exact head count with names. Also note u you plan on shareing a room with that person.

izackary said:
I for one am obviously going, so far for just Sat night. :D

maybe just sunday. because I work Saturday until 8:30 to 9:00 am
and i sleep till somewhere 3 and 5 pm, On saturday. So I will be up sometime Late Saturday.
but all that can change since it is a ways away still...

I'm also up for sharing a room.

I have a feeling your gonna feel sick thatr day and cant go to work. :D

davidmmm69 said:
maybe just sunday. because I work Saturday until 8:30 to 9:00 am
and i sleep till somewhere 3 and 5 pm, On saturday. So I will be up sometime Late Saturday.
but all that can change since it is a ways away still...

Fordexplorer157 said:
I have a feeling your gonna feel sick thatr day and cant go to work. :D

I wish but until they can find some one else who can also repair ..It is all me..
that is the worst night for not showing up..

Just waiting for Mike to confirm if he's going. Hopefully there will be a female I can share a room with to help defray cost

Maybe Ikes woman can share a room with you

SoBeLover said:
Just waiting for Mike to confirm if he's going. Hopefully there will be a female I can share a room with to help defray cost

Fordexplorer157 said:
Maybe Ikes woman can share a room with you
Werd. That's what we're tentatively planning. If Sandy can't come for any reason (hopefully she does) I have a contingency plan, but she'd prefer to bunk up with the Sobemeister. (she is a Sobeaholic too) And if she can......bring Dragon Tea!!! :D

Saera says she'll be happy to split the cost with you. But once we know if Mike is coming, we need to know if you can come Friday night or if you're gonna come up at the buttcrack of dawn on Saturday. I need to know when to come up and pick her up on my way.

Prez.

which hotel do you plan on staying at..

whuch hotel do you plan on staying at...

I was thinking of one with a pool. So either The Sheraton or The Holiday Inn. Which are both 15 min from the jamboree

izackary said:
Werd. That's what we're tentatively planning. If Sandy can't come for any reason (hopefully she does) I have a contingency plan, but she'd prefer to bunk up with the Sobemeister. (she is a Sobeaholic too) And if she can......bring Dragon Tea!!! :D

Saera says she'll be happy to split the cost with you. But once we know if Mike is coming, we need to know if you can come Friday night or if you're gonna come up at the buttcrack of dawn on Saturday. I need to know when to come up and pick her up on my way.

Prez.

I'd prefer to come up on Friday night, but it all depends on Mike and when he's coming up..........Tell Saera I'll try to bring some SoBe too :D I also left a voice mail message on Mike's cell asking him to contact me in order to confirm whether he's going or not

If anyone has a Nextel Phone let me know. Issac & I both Have Nextels. So it will be easier to get ahold of people if we need too. So Iam still waiting on a full offical list. I need the list to say whos bunking with who. I think at this point I am staying with Aaron according to Issac.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If anyone has suggestions, preferences, etc as far as bunking with anyone/no one, let me know. I'm gonna throw out suggestions later tonight.

My Nextel 2-way ID is 180*261323*9
Anyone else with one just gimme a beep (as opposed to an alert!) and let me store you, or just post it here.

Back