• Register Today It's free!

'06 Ford Explorer Problems

TONY680

Reaction score
City, State
Equatorial Guinea Central West Africa
Year, Model & Trim Level
'06 Eddie Bauer V6
I have a 2006 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer with some 36k Miles on it since i have purchase the car i have Nerver experience any problem until now. Here are the issues:
1.- Wrench signal [/B][/B](Powertrain malfunction or other) mostly in the morning the car starts but when i push the accelrator does not work it moves just by the transmission push. i have to restart it again to make it work and the Wrench signal appears one or twice while driving at low speed in the first 10 or 202 minutes. What is the cause?

2.- Horn it does not sound anymore i do not know if it is the fuse or something else. How to fix?

3.- Remote contro entry-- The original fell into the water i was in the beach, after it start having some problems whilee ###tioning but after a few days it stop working i don know how to fix it. Please any advice?.

Fact: I'm in Central Africa under a 27-34 Celsius sun, and man rainy days, no idea if that affect the vehicle perfomances. Please! Please! i need a helpful hand on these issues.

Welcome to the forum.

Sounds like your throttle "fly by wire" is shorting out somehow. Check out the wires and see if you can find any loose ones.

Back