• Register Today It's free!

07 xlt

brutus323

Reaction score
City, State
glenville,new york
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 xlt
just joined here the other day after my wife and i traded in our 2007 dodge nitro for a 2007 explorer xlt. and my wife loves the "new" ride!! we bought the nitro brand new in feb 07 and have had nothing but headaches and heartache with it and said enough is enough!! and the best part is our payments are the same as what the stupid nitro was and she is getting a ton more suv then what she had plus this loan is for 4 years and the nitro was 5!!

welcome brutus

my friend cousin bought a dodge nitro and she hates it so much she wants to get rid of it. Which model nitro did u guys have they have the 4.0 liter nitro and they wanna sell it.
They were thinkin of trading it in and buying some other car. All i know there nitro has like 55k miles on it and its black color.

we had the sxt model with just a click over 22000 miles on it and the said part is book value here on it is only $12,900 ---we only had it since feb 2007 and the sticker was 24,500 and the value dropped like a rock in the water. i believe that are gonna stop makin' them after 2009.tell them to look at the resales on autotrader.com and they will be sick to see what dealers are asking for them. never again will i buy a dodge or a brand new model straight off the assembly line with out them workin all the bugs out of it. sticking with the fords! she has her explorer and i have my '06 f-150 fx4

Back