08 Explorer EB Billet Grille | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

08 Explorer EB Billet Grille

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

thinking about putting this grille on my 08 explorer eb tell me what you guys think.
http://www.grille4u.com/product_info.php?products_id=2234&osCsid=5fb8dbf12c6a8ee8198d5d69e0197099

GO FOR IT!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
That's who I got mine from. BTW, he sells them cheaper on Ebay, mine was under $100 shipped.

Link to Ebay auction... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/07-09-2008-Explorer-Sport-Trac-Billet-Grille-Combo-LgO_W0QQitemZ230313680426QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item230313680426&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A2|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Here is a few pics of mine installed: (better pics on my Cardomain page)
26475320145_medium.jpg

26475320132_medium.jpg

how hard was it to install can you kind of explain thanks in advance man and it looks great

I don't think you should. This may not be what you want to hear, but I think it's ugly :thumbdwn: The EB has a pretty elegant look with the chrome stock grill.

To each his own. If you like it, get it :) Whatever you do, don't add port holes, please.

sorry put i have already added chrome mirrors,door handles, and port holes search my previous thread to see pics. Thanks for your opinion but i think i'm going to get the billet grille.

what brand is your billet and if it was a bolt over was it easy to install

how hard was it to install can you kind of explain thanks in advance man and it looks great

Pretty easy to install. Just remove headligts to access the rear of the grill, and remove the lower airdam to access rear of bumper section. It goes on with long phillips screws and plates that go in the rear of the grille. (overlays) Here is a picture I took of a closeup of the center section. it shows the screws and mounting plates behind.
26475320160_large.jpg

no, just remove three bolts and they slide out.

okay and are the instruction good that come with it and how do you install the 2 side air vents

Back