08 Explorer EB Chrome Pillar Posts | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

08 Explorer EB Chrome Pillar Posts

spencer785

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
08 EB 4x4 V6
Hi there what do you guys think of adding chrome pillars post on an 08 explorer eb. Please let me know thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

To be honest I dont think it will look to great. The EB already has a 2 tone paint job I.E. Navy on the top and Creme Trim... Adding to much chrome will just make it look like a wanna escalade but just enough to accent the chrome grill like you have is enough and looks professional.

Just my opinion but you can prob get them on Ebay and a couple people in the 2005 3rd gen section have them so you can look at those for some examples.

you should post pics of your truck after you install those parts :D

i canceled the order thought it would be too much chrome. right now i have chrome mirror,door handles and side vents. I ordered a billet grille from grille4you so that should be there today and will install in a few days. And i will soon be ordering a ami fuel door.

nicee, I too have a billet grill, i think it was from Carriageworks, for the middle, two sides, and the bumper, didn't install yet though.. you should post pics and when i fix my grill ill put some up to

i canceled the order thought it would be too much chrome. right now i have chrome mirror,door handles and side vents. I ordered a billet grille from grille4you so that should be there today and will install in a few days. And i will soon be ordering a ami fuel door.

Good move on the gas cap and pillars. Don't overdo it on the chrome add ons. It will look gaudy.

Back