08 Explorer Projector Fog Lights | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

08 Explorer Projector Fog Lights

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks cool to me, or you could just get brighter bulbs for the ones you have already, I did.

already have 8000k headlights and 3000k fogs 35w hids

Hi there just wondering what you guys think of these projector fogs lights for an 08 explorer and would they work with my hid kit and is it hard to change the fog light assembly thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/06-0...ryZ33709QQihZ012QQitemZ220400110782QQtcZphoto

Hey, did you ever end up getting those projector fog lights for your explorer? They look really cool! If you did, how do you like them and what kind of bulb did you end up putting in? Can you post pics? Thanks!

no i didnt end up getting them

I have the 3000k fogs as well and i put yellow headlight armour on them to make the 3000k's a bit more yellow.....i like the projector fogs though I'm gonna get them, I'm doing a retro with infinity fx35/45 projectors with a clear lens and custom shrouds with halos and r8 leds on my headlights....so once thats done and I install the fogs I'll post pics.

Back