I'm looking for a winch bumper for a ford ranger 08 fx4
bolt on if possible
winch ready
clevis mount
fog light holes
no light bars
not a tube bumpers
not too square
i saw the one from rlc and iron bull bumpers and another one but don't remenber the name
looking for other option
i live in québec tink about the shipping

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What do you consider low budget?

can some one help me

Start by re-wording your original post so that others can begin to understand it. You know, use capital letters, periods, commas, etc.

i'm from Québec punk give me a chance winch bumpers if can't help me get shut your ..........

i'm from Québec punk give me a chance winch bumpers if can't help me get shut your ..........

dont get nasty. there was another member here from canada as well looking for a bumper similar to what you want (im in the same boat, want something for my 07 ranger) and found him a solution. seeing that we are from canada, anything you order, you will be killed in the shipping alone. what you can try doing is calling a few race/chassis shops in your area and see if they might be able to make you one from scratch. that way you will get exactly what you want and/or need.

thank you a lot more friendly .tell me if you found something by the side where you from

buy some thing whit no help tanks

you dont have to get mad that no one gives you any answers it happens every once and a while you will get hundreds of veiws on your topic but no one will give any feedback get used to it some topics people have no answers for just a lot of trollers. but to give you some kinda answer for some reason companys dont make winch bumpers for ford mid size trucks and suvs. you will have to get something custom made. or

i did a google search and the fist thing that came up was this http://www.truckwinchmount.com/photos/index4.html

Pat, did you ever check into the couple vendors on this site that fab winch bumpers?

Back