Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
..This is for all us cheap fools who have busy schedules, on the road, in school, and live by the nutrition of the fast food joints...:burnout:

...If you have a favorite item, see a special deal, or hear of a new item, post them here...

...I myself am not a BK fan but have found myself going there for their tolerable $1 Dbl. Cheeseburger and I have suddenly become a fan of their $1 side salad w/ dressing... and if you ask nicely, they will give you free bag of croutons...:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I much prefer the BK double cheese to the McDouble. The McDouble is a greasy mess. The BKDC is much better, and the mustard is better too. :D

I agree on the side salad- I've grown fond of those too, I'm trying to eat less junk.

...I started getting the side salads because I don't like the BK fries...:thumbdwn:

...BK also just recently got rid of their cheesy tot's...

I agree in on the terrible fries
smiley_thumbdown.gif

their onion rings too
smiley_thumbdown.gif

strawberry cheesecake they used to carry
smiley_thumbup.gif

That was pretty good cheesecake...

The McDonalds sausage biscuit in the morning isn't bad, haven't had the BK sausage biscuit yet, but McDonalds does have a pretty good biscuit... Those are pretty good for a buck.

Most Mcdonalds will put the "Secret sauce" from a Big mac onto a Mc Double for free if you ask. = Dollar Big Mac minus the middle bun :D

...BK has a killer Dutch Apple Pie for $1...:biggthump

McDonald's plans $1 breakfast menu
http://www.allbusiness.com/food-beverage/restaurants-food-service-restaurants-sector/13572377-1.html

The fries are changing again in California...

New Laws 2010: California bans trans fat in restaurants
http://www.foodconsumer.org/newsite..._bans_trans_fat_in_restaurants_010110082.html

...Just before New Years I went to Del Taco and got a meal with fries...As I was receiving the bag in my truck I smelled what was like when they have not changed the frier grease when cooking fish...

...I asked about their change practices and they said it was the new oil...It is a soy bean base in order to keep within the new trans fat ban...

lately i have been passing on the fries cuase for the last couple years they have sucked guess i will really pass on the fries now.

ick

...El Pollo Loco...

Taco Al Carbon .79 cents

Quesadilla $1 but, they quit selling the spicey one today...

..They also started selling grilled steak today but it's $$$$

3 cheese and steak quesadilla $5.99

Steak bowl $4.99

They also have steak tacos and such, all flame grilled..:dunno:

...7-11 alert...

..Chocodiles are up to .79 cents each now...

...and they have their own brand of Kettle cooked chips they sell for .79 cents for a 1.5 oz. bag...Major brands there have gone up to $1.29...I suggest the kettle cooked Jalepeno chips..

...7-11 alert...

..Chocodiles are up to .79 cents each now...

...and they have their own brand of Kettle cooked chips they sell for .79 cents for a 1.5 oz. bag...Major brands there have gone up to $1.29...I suggest the kettle cooked Jalepeno chips..

Grab me 2 dozen please of the chocodiles.

I'm on the Atkin's diet. The $1.00 double cheeseburger plain at BK works well. For $2.00 I can get 1/2 pound of grilled meat with cheese.

...I do not go to JambaJuice but I ran across this and thought it would warm some up...:D

JambaJuice currently has oatmeal for $1 on Wednesdays...

...Free, kinda...

..Fatburger Tuesdays...Buy a Fatburger deal and get a free Fatburger...:biggthump

You know out here on the west coast, you can't really beat Del Taco, way better then Taco bell, and they have taco tuesdays where you get 3 for a $1:thumbsup: Also I do like there Double Del with Bacon, and they have Crinkle frys:cool:

I want to try Del Taco so bad. It was like Sonic back in the day- I couldn't have it, I always hear about it, and they're not here. Now Sonic is here- been there done that, and now I want Del Taco.

I've never had Chocodiles. I need to try those. Tomorrow. :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back