For Sale - 1354E manual conversion kit | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale 1354E manual conversion kit

I bought this great kit from D+D of Missouri. Right after I received it, I got a killer deal on a complete 1354M, which I ended up using instead.
This kit has not been installed or used on my vehicle.
It was briefly installed and tested on a Explorer by the company prior to shipping it out to me for quality control.
Looking over this kit, the functional quality is very apparent. It's built to last.
One end bolts to the spot on the T-case where the shift motor was. The other end mounts to the driverside trans tunnel.
I paid $320 plus shipping.
I'll sell it for $250 with free shipping.
Comes with complete with install directions with color photos, and all needed bolts. Easy install.
I take credit/debit cards via Square. :thumbsup:

Here's a great thread on it by red.eddie that pretty much sold me on it: http://www.explorerforum.com/forums...757&highlight=manual+transfer+case+conversion

Attachments

• DSCN1254.jpg
    DSCN1254.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 6,582
  • DSCN1253.jpg
    DSCN1253.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 3,196

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wow! That's a nice setup! You wouldn't by chance have the website of the company handy do you? I've googled it, but still can't seem to find them. My electronic crap is working just fine (finally) But just in case...

Link is sending me to an error message. PM sent.

There's no website, to my knowledge. It's just a home business by a machinest.

Try the link again, I think should work now.

SOLD! to DominicanX!

DominicanX is going to have (has) one of the best built Gen II X on the forum. I hope we see a install thread.

Thank you sir. It is currently under construction and should be ready for the Dec 4 run.

DominicanX is going to have (has) one of the best built Gen II X on the forum. I hope we see a install thread.

Something about needing vendor status...

...Hopefully DominicanX will give us some info, pics, and feedback from this sale..

..Gotcha...Thanks..:biggthump

..It's a good thing we have a Moderator working on getting all these suppliers as Vendors..

..It would be a shame to loose all this information and links from this Forum..:(

When it all gets started I will be sure to post details. Right now work is killing me slowly. Consistent 14 hr days!

Got the TCase and shift kit sittin in my house waiting to go in.

Haha, i know i know! It's installed and a thank you to Ronin for helpin out. Write-up forthcoming. Just got done reformatting pictures so that they are Explorerforum friendly.

Any info on how to get one of these kits? And will it work on a 99 Ranger?
Thanks

It's made to work on a 1354e t-case, so it that's what you have, it would work.
It don't have any of the info anymore. I suggest asking DominicanX who bought it from me, he may still have the paperwork or something.

Also sold by me (with paperwork)...indirectly with the sale of my truck.

i am looking this one to convert borg wanner to manual can some one help to source it

I bought this great kit from D+D of Missouri. Right after I received it, I got a killer deal on a complete 1354M, which I ended up using instead.
This kit has not been installed or used on my vehicle.
It was briefly installed and tested on a Explorer by the company prior to shipping it out to me for quality control.
Looking over this kit, the functional quality is very apparent. It's built to last.
One end bolts to the spot on the T-case where the shift motor was. The other end mounts to the driverside trans tunnel.
I paid $320 plus shipping.
I'll sell it for $250 with free shipping.
Comes with complete with install directions with color photos, and all needed bolts. Easy install.
I take credit/debit cards via Square. :thumbsup:

Here's a great thread on it by red.eddie that pretty much sold me on it: http://www.explorerforum.com/forums...757&highlight=manual+transfer+case+conversion

Back