• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

For Sale 1354M Transfer Case and Shifter

SOLD - 1354M Transfer Case and Shifter

BW 1354 Manual Shift transfer case and shift lever.

I do not know the history of this case - I bought it from the junkyard with the intention of rebuilding it (but never did.) Externally, everything is there.

The shift lever is complete.

SOLD

Attachments

• TransferCase1.jpg
    TransferCase1.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 735
  • TransferCase2.jpg
    TransferCase2.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 746
  • ShiftLever.jpg
    ShiftLever.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 782

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Fordsgalore4

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
La Habra California
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 EX, 86 Ranger
just converted to a manual t case and yep no bushing. Easy fix!!! tap out the linkage stud and insert a 3/8 stainless bolt use washers on either side (loose) locking nut. Be sure to tag weld the bolt head to linkage.

Oh snap that's a great idea I would rather have it that way thank you for the info

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

adamsbro2

Bryan
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Clearfield, UT
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 XLT
just converted to a manual t case and yep no bushing. Easy fix!!! tap out the linkage stud and insert a 3/8 stainless bolt use washers on either side (loose) locking nut. Be sure to tag weld the bolt head to linkage.

Any pictures?

gadawg30124

Reaction score
City, State
Ringgold Ga
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Ford Explorer Sport
t case

is it still for sale? text me 4239020105.

Scott B.

Reaction score
City, State
GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 Ranger XLT
Bump

Scott B.

Reaction score
City, State
GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 Ranger XLT
Bump - new price.

Varsity

Don't need no stinkin 4WD...yet
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Chicago, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 Sport
If I were a bit closer, or had time for a roadtrip, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Whoever gets it sounds like a lucky person.

Scott B.

Reaction score
City, State
GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 Ranger XLT
If I were a bit closer, or had time for a roadtrip, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Whoever gets it sounds like a lucky person.

You did see the price includes delivery?

Scott B.

Reaction score
City, State
GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 Ranger XLT
The case has been sold.