For Sale - 1354M Transfer Case and Shifter | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale 1354M Transfer Case and Shifter

SOLD - 1354M Transfer Case and Shifter

BW 1354 Manual Shift transfer case and shift lever.

I do not know the history of this case - I bought it from the junkyard with the intention of rebuilding it (but never did.) Externally, everything is there.

The shift lever is complete.

SOLD

Attachments

• TransferCase1.jpg
    TransferCase1.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 829
  • TransferCase2.jpg
    TransferCase2.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 835
  • ShiftLever.jpg
    ShiftLever.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 974

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

just converted to a manual t case and yep no bushing. Easy fix!!! tap out the linkage stud and insert a 3/8 stainless bolt use washers on either side (loose) locking nut. Be sure to tag weld the bolt head to linkage.

Oh snap that's a great idea I would rather have it that way thank you for the info

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

just converted to a manual t case and yep no bushing. Easy fix!!! tap out the linkage stud and insert a 3/8 stainless bolt use washers on either side (loose) locking nut. Be sure to tag weld the bolt head to linkage.

Any pictures?

t case

is it still for sale? text me 4239020105.

Bump

Bump - new price.

If I were a bit closer, or had time for a roadtrip, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Whoever gets it sounds like a lucky person.

If I were a bit closer, or had time for a roadtrip, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Whoever gets it sounds like a lucky person.

You did see the price includes delivery?

The case has been sold.

Back