13th Annual Bond Auto Parts 4-Wheel Jamboree (Pictures @ post 112) | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

13th Annual Bond Auto Parts 4-Wheel Jamboree (Pictures @ post 112)

The mud bog is a 100 ft strip of mud, water, sawdust, and other muck where basically any show entrant can see how far into the bog they can make it. Most trucks don't make it all the way through and get pulled out by the bucket loader they're strapped to before they start.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey bud, i know what the mud bog is, but i was just wondering when it is, because on the schedual it say on saturday between 9-11 there is a mud bog fun run, then it says on sunday there is the mud bog fun run but with different classes. So my question is, is saturday just a time to have fun and mess around without it being a contest?

What about Lincoln's or wherever it was that you, Dan, and I ate? No one needs to drive all that way to skip a VT breakfast for a Friendly's!! :p:

So what exactly is a VT breakfast??? lol

The lincoln Inn sucks. I dont even remember going there. I dont even really need breakfast.

What about Lincoln's or wherever it was that you, Dan, and I ate? No one needs to drive all that way to skip a VT breakfast for a Friendly's!! :p:

ditto.. If I wanted to eat at a friendly's I would hit the one 1.5 miles down the road from my house..

Also check your 4x4 to ensure its working, finding out on the trail head its busted is not the time...

Funny you should say that. On Friday my 4wd hi and lo lights started flashing. Did some searching on the site for possible problems. Narrowed it down to the shift motor, GEM module or speed sensors, Took it in to be diagnosed this morning, GEM module and 4x4 shift motor are shot and need replacing. Will get my truck back on Thursday

Sandy, one little point....my exploder never had a shift motor problem, but I also did the brown-wire switch, which may very well have extended its life since it wasn't used even half the amount of time it was intended for. Just an idea for later. :)

My 4X4 works fine (thank god) but now my truck's all purty for VT so bring it on!!!!

It won't be that purdy by the time you get there....prepare for your new bug collection! :D

It won't be that purdy by the time you get there....prepare for your new bug collection! :D

eh it's been waxed they'll just collide & slide off!! :p:

That wax, wont help you again the tree branches on the trail

scratches smatches. Don't matter to me. I gotta get it painted one day. You'll see why when I'm in VT:rolleyes:

I hope everyone is getting ready. I hope my T-shirt order from Josh arrives later today or early tomorrow :dunno: otherwise it looks like we'll be wearing Explorer forum shirts.

I still have a bit of work left to do on my rig before its ready.. I need to:

1. Oil Change
  2. Transmission fluid change
  3. T-Case fluid change
  4. Fuel Filter
  5. Air filter
  6. New spark plugs
  7. Re-program the ECU
  8. Clean inside and out. (hang new air freshener)

Unfortunately my A/C died a few months back :( It worked for the past 14yrs without a single problem, but it appears I have a leak somewhere. Having no A/C is no big deal, but the vent on high blows HOT air into the cabin :fire: .. I discovered 91-93 Explorers didn't come with heater control valves. Basically the heater core under the dash is always circulating HOT water from the engine :dunno: .. Anyway '94+ Explorers have a heater control valve which detects when the A/C is on and closes a valve causing the engine coolant to re-circulate in the engine compartment keeping it out of the cabin.. Needless to say I will be picking one up later tonight and installing it asap .. :hammer:

:usa: Hey, I'm in for some wheeling. I'm planning on showing up there this weekend. Can you buy tickets there? Never been to one of these, always tooooooo buisy. I live in burlington, so it's right around the corner, but I don't know of any wheeling around here except for on the base I work at...

The mud bog is a 100 ft strip of mud, water, sawdust, and other muck where basically any show entrant can see how far into the bog they can make it. Most trucks don't make it all the way through and get pulled out by the bucket loader they're strapped to before they start.

Remember the H1 Hummer? It only made it 10 feet..

I hope everyone is getting ready.
  1. Oil Change
  2. Transmission fluid change
  3. T-Case fluid change
  4. Fuel Filter
  5. Air filter
  6. New spark plugs
  7. Re-program the ECU
  8. Clean inside and out. (hang new air freshener)

Having no A/C is no big deal, but the vent on high blows HOT air into the cabin :fire: ..

*sounding like SpongeBob* I AM READY!!!!
I have had a LOF done, upper & lower ball joints on the passenger side done, tire rotation, brake pads, entire brake system tightened up & before I leave tomorrow fuel filter, dif & tranny fluid ck & make sure my spare fluid containers are worth travelling with.

John know all about the HOT air blowing in the compartment. My heater blower motor has been shot since I got the damn thing!!! Heat eeked out in the winter & no F*N A/C this summer!!!

Since, Breakfast on Saturday was not set in stone. We will meet at the same desniated spot I posted earlier. I posted a google map with it. 9am Hannafords Parking lot.

I would like everyone to meet at The Lang Farm Shoping Center Saturday Morning at 9:00am. Pack a Lunch. I want to wheel till about 4pm or until everyone is tired.

Here is a map on how to get there. The map is from The Hotel on Shelburne Rd that everyone is staying at.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=...5256&sspn=0.107514,0.227966&ie=UTF8&z=12&om=1

Just look for the mcdonalds. The shoping center is to the left of it. It has the Grocery Store HannaFords. I wanna meet in that Parking lot.

:usa: Hey, I'm in for some wheeling. I'm planning on showing up there this weekend. Can you buy tickets there? Never been to one of these, always tooooooo buisy. I live in burlington, so it's right around the corner, but I don't know of any wheeling around here except for on the base I work at...

You can buy tickets at the gate $17 .. see Jamboree web site (info) btw we are meeting up early Sat as mentioned by Raminator157

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back