18" Bullitt Wheels | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

18" Bullitt Wheels

Pics of 18" Rims at Stock Ride Height

Anyone with pics of their X with 18" rims at stock ride height please post pics. I have a 96 that I am in the market for a set of rims and I am trying to get some ideas. Preferably 2nd gens, but feel free to post any year Explorer with or without suspension adjustments. Also if possible please post Wheel and tire specs. thanks for all your help

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

SR77

Reaction score
City, State
Central NJ
Anyone have 18" Bullitt wheels on their X? Please post pics if possible. I really like this style rim after having an 01 Mustang and would like to see some 18" ones on an Explorer. Please post specs of wheels and tires also and if any suspension work was done. Also, does anyone have some websites of companies that sell Bullitts rims for Explorers. I like original look of the gunmetal ones. thanks for all the help.

ExplorerDMB

Moderator/Technician
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Mechanicsville, Virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Acura TL
I merged your two threads about 18s together since they were pretty much the same.

-Drew

amj_88

Reaction score
City, State
Manhattan, KS
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 Limited
i don't have any right now, but i am getting some 18" saleen replicas and i will put some pics up right when i get them. oh, and this will be my first mod, so no susp. alterations...

SR77

Reaction score
City, State
Central NJ
Anyone, have pics of 18's, perferably Bullitts, but any will do. Also can anyone tell me who sells 18" Bullitts that fit explorers. thanks again

D-Rock

Reaction score
City, State
Jacksonville, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Mountaineer 5.0 AWD
I actually just got a set of 17" Bullitts that were take offs from an '07 GT. Backspacing is a little different, but I will mount them up and take a look. Will try to post some pix in the next few days.

IAmTodd

4x Explorer Veteran
Reaction score
City, State
Johnstown, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Jeep
bone stock.

Attachments

• MVC-780X (Small).JPG
    MVC-780X (Small).JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 1,192

SR77

Reaction score
City, State
Central NJ
Thanks for the replies. i wish I can find some 18" Bullitts with the grey center made to fit Explotreres. i can't find them anywhere.