• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

18" steel rims on ST with Street Pack

Adrenlin

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
Finally made it to my dealer to order 20 lug nuts p/n ACPZ 1012 NWSP only to be told, they are on backorder with Ford, bummer :(
(Adrenlin had posted ACPZ 1-12 NWSP as the part number, my dealer said it was ACPZ 1012 NWSP)

Brian
Oops, that was a typo. Here is a snippet from my receipt.

upload_2019-12-7_12-10-4.png

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

northvibe

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Ford Explorer XLT
did anyone find out if a dealer in CAN would ship to the US or a cheaper source? At ~$395 a wheel I'll get the basic ones off TR. But looking for a winter set now as snow is a coming!

peterk9

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Russell, Ontario (Ottawa area)
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Aviator Reserve
Callsign
VE3
I haven't heard of any dealers doing that but there have been members who have driven across the border to buy them and brought them back. Have you checked to see if any dealers in Thunder Bay, Ontario have the wheels? Perhaps they could arrange shipping/delivery.

Peter

Last edited:

northvibe

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Ford Explorer XLT
I haven't heard of any dealers doing that but there have been members who have driven across the border to buy them and brought them back. Have you checked to see if any dealers in Thunder Bay, Ontario have the wheels? Perhaps they could arrange shipping/delivery.

Peter
Eh, I said screw it this am and just ordered a set from a local raceshop that was cheaper than TR...my police wheel dreams are crushed :p

peterk9

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Aviator Reserve
Callsign
VE3
For the first time I didn't bother with an extra set of wheels this time and just have my Winter tires mounted on the OEM wheels.

Peter

northvibe

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Ford Explorer XLT
For the first time I didn't bother with an extra set of wheels this time and just have my Winter tires mounted on the OEM wheels.

Peter
My wife asked about doing that...but having time to run out and have them swapped is a whole other issue. Easier for me to just swap wheels in the driveway...lets me wait until the last second to swap ;)

peterk9

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Aviator Reserve
Callsign
VE3
I also used to do that in my younger days but then I started getting the dealer to store them for me so I always timed the switchover to coincide with my oil changes. :) Getting the Winters installed on the 29th.

Peter

northvibe

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Ford Explorer XLT
I just ordered oil to do my truck and the explorer....and today we got a inch or two of snow......and I have to change it in the driveway.....