19 Explorer XLT Radiator Grille | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

19 Explorer XLT Radiator Grille

So here is my dilemma. I'm looking for a 17 - 19 Explorer XLT radiator grille, sport appearance, so it's the slatted type and not the hexagonal (honeycomb) style. Needless to say mine cracked in two places when i slid on ice into a snow bank. I'm not willing to spend the outrageous price Ford wants for this part when I can get the other style for nothing, 7 days a week. Almost $800 for a piece of plastic! Outrageous! Pretty much bs how much they are trying to get for this part. I'm hoping someone has one of this style out there that may be willing to part with it, or perhaps knows the part number so I can try to find this one myself, but unfortunately the part number for the listed on Fords own part site (part# 8200) is of no help.

New item by Andrew Keller

So here is my dilemma. I'm looking for a 17 - 19 Explorer XLT radiator grille, sport appearance, so it's the slatted type and not the hexagonal (honeycomb) style. Needless to say mine cracked in two places when i slid on ice into a snow bank. I'm not willing to spend the outrageous price Ford wants for this part when I can get the other style for nothing, 7 days a week. Almost $800 for a piece of plastic! Outrageous! Pretty much bs how much they are trying to get for this part. I'm hoping someone has one of this style out there that may be willing to part with it, or perhaps knows the part number so I can try to find this one myself, but unfortunately the part number for the listed on Fords own part site (part# 8200) is of no help.

New item by Andrew Keller
Second mistake was going to the Ford parts site. The first was hitting a snowbank. I don't know where you "can get the other style for nothing, 7 days a week".
Check this site; Search Results | Auto Nation Ford White Bear Lake
This is the one I think you are talking about. Original 2011-2015 Ford Grille BB5Z-8200-CA | Genuine Ford Auto Parts Levittown offers a 10% discount to forum members as well.

Peter

Back