95ExplorerLtd

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Hymera, IN
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 Limited 4x4
Our 1978 F250 Ranger

No pictures yet, but once I get film I'll get me some if anybody wants to see it. Course its not too pretty right now, considering the cab is painted diferent than the bed, it has a big rusty crane on the back, and a nice big heavy duty rear bumper that dad probably made. Its actually my dad's, but once we build on to the shop its going in for a full restoration. Its got a Ford 400 V8 in it with headers, big 33x12.5 Remington Wide Brutes on it, about 3 or 4 cb's inside, lots and lots of lights, and little air horn tune things. Its a 3/4 ton, with the springs up front as well, so thats how the 33's fit on it without a lift, and it still has plenty of room for flex. The original bed is long gone, it used to be a ranch truck, with toolboxes bolted to the inside, and the weight from tools made the bed crack, so dad put a heavy duty bed on it, with the toolboxes already installed, with an air tank on top. Chrome rims, 4x4, AT, used to have 2 batteries, but acid leaked out of one and ate up the mounting post for it. Right now its in retirement, sitting up by the shop, and every now and then we charge it and start it up and rattle the neighbors windows, because its got dual exhaust with glass packs. Its a pretty awesome truck, and with a small lift and a new bed, plus all the typical restoration things, it would be really really nice. Just thought you might like to know...

[Edited by 95ExplorerLtd on 01-16-2001 at 04:27 PM]

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, it also has a solid axle up front, like the one Rick has. Came from the factory that way. They just dont make them like they used to do they? :D

1973 F100

I have a 1973 F100 Ranger. Gotta love the old trucks

Yeah, they are pretty nice.

Back