1990 Ford BRONCO 4x4 OFF ROAD - $11500 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

1990 Ford BRONCO 4x4 OFF ROAD - $11500

Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
1990 Ford BRONCO 4x4 OFF ROAD - $Reduced

..Just helping a friend out as he is the owner of this vehicle..He is the mechanic who was working on the truck when the previous owner passed away...I believe the previous owner worked for Petersen's offroad and had all the work done previously and was having this motor built at the time...

...If anyone is serious about this truck I have access to it in the O.C. for showing it to buyers...

'90 Bronco. Build finished few months ago. Registered as current non-op vehicle. All work done by professionals. No mickey-mouse work or shortcuts were taken on this one.
Fully caged. Brand new and flawless body work with new paint job.
Fully Built ZERO mile brand new 351W shortblock with brand new Holley cylinder heads, Lunati Roller rockers, Dual valve springs, Hardened pushrods, Lunati Mild cam, Hooker performance ceramic coated headers, Hooker custom dual exhaust, New TCI stall torque converter, New TCI A4OD transmission.
Working 4x4, Built 9" rear end, Yukon forged axles. New over-sized alum radiator.
New optima Red-Top battery.
Rear disc brake conversion, braided stainless steel brake lines.
King coil-overs w/reservoirs, 3" fronts, 2.5" rears, King hydraulic bump stops. Deaver springs.
16" Pro-comp alum wheels w/35"Pro-comp Mud Terrain tires (90% of life left).
Fiberglass wide fenders, Fiberglass hood with hood locks
Kodiac power steps.
Light Bar with 3 Black Hella lights.
New black front grille, lights, turn signals off '92-'97 F150/Broncos.
Mastercraft Rubicon race seats and rear bench. 3" 5 point harnesses all the way around (4).
JL Audio sound system.
All power features as equipped by Ford function, including rear slide glass.

3526968781_f05a43ef25.jpg

3526972633_40ba7c8730.jpg

3526969951_e29a2555ea.jpg

3526969001_5e7e663a74.jpg

3999532271_1b3ede3329.jpg

3527782376_a1a3e90d50.jpg

3527785756_4eb1988a95.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Has this been posted over on FSB yet?

..:scratch:...I'm not sure but he said it is posted on Race Dezert...

...It has now become my job to sell it and he is open to all CASH offers..

Is it able to be registered for street use? (Maybe not Cali, but in a real state.)

...Yes, very much so although it currently does not have Cali smog on it.

...If I had the spare money I would own this Bronco as it is a complete truck just lookin for a long strip of land to be opened up on...:burnout:

...The price has just been lowered to $9000..

He would'nt be willing to Part with some Datsun Z fenders by chance would he.......noticed the front end in the engine pic

not his z but if you are into supercharged goats he could get you some parts...
Posted via Mobile Device

not his z but if you are into supercharged goats he could get you some parts...
Posted via Mobile Device

Not sure what a Supercharged Goat is :dunno: but I had to ask being Ive had my Z for 6 years now and cant find a good fenders for it.

Wish I had the money for that Truck it's damn sexy. Bump for your good friend.

...He builds street custom GTO's ~ goats...I'm at his shop now drooling over the Bronco...:D
Posted via Mobile Device

When I blow up the Inline 6 I'll be sure to hit you up, Small block 350 in a Z = :D:burnout:

Back