• Register Today It's free!

1991 mazda navajo

NAVI

Reaction score
City, State
MADERA CALIFORNIA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 MAZDA NAVAJO
HI, I HAVE A 91' MAZDA NAVAJO I TOOK OFF THE FRONT INDEPENDENT SUSPENSION AND PUT ON AN 89' JEEP STRAIGHT AXLE HOW DO I HOOK UP THE VACUUM TO LOCK THE 4X4 HUBS? OR WHAT WOULD BE THE BEST WAY TO GO ABOUT ENGAGING THE 4X SHOULD I KEEP THEM LOCKED FULL TIME AND IF SO HOW DO I LOCK THEM MANUALLY IT HAS A VACUUM/DIAPHRAM?:exp:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

have you just thought aboutt manual hubs??? and how does it look ive been thinkin about doing that??? pics maybe???:)

Is your caps lock key broken? Just an FYI- All capital letters means you are YELLING!

As for the answer to your question, get the axle shafts out of a '97-'06 Wrangler (they have stronger u-joints) or find a one piece inner shaft from a Chrocar and swap out the 2 piece shaft. Throw the vacuum accuator in the trash and build a plate to cover the hole where it once was.

thanks man, i'm going to check on that. My front drive line just got finished getting extended because it was too short so my only worry now is the hubs.I appreciate the input.

Homemade posilock

thanks alot bro, that site was a great help thats exactly what im going to do now great input.:thumbsup: THANKS!

Back