Wanted - 1992/1993 Ford Explorer for filming in the Boston area. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wanted 1992/1993 Ford Explorer for filming in the Boston area.

Parts or services wanted

kellyhenry

Reaction score
City, State
boston
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 Ford Explorer
Hello, looking for a red Ford explorer 1992/1993 for a few days of filming in Boston. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Kelly 857-472-2354

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Any specific trim level? The 91-94 Explorers are pretty much the same through the trim levels through the years.

I've got one but I'm a good bit away from Boston and it's a 1994

20191219_104935.jpg

I also have a red 1994 xlt. Grey interior. Also live in MA not too far from Boston

Sorry my interior is grey. Also the truck i have has 1995+ wheels on it which makes it modified since it doesn't have the older wheels.

20191219_105238.jpg

I emailed 3 pics but you will have to copy and paste the links into your browser.

I will post the same 3 pics here

8l1PsX.jpg

4nmENK.jpg

vJpwxt.jpg

Just to be clear,
This movie isn’t a Dukes of Hazard sequel, right? The truck won’t be doing any stunts hopefully?

Just to be clear,
This movie isn’t a Dukes of Hazard sequel, right? The truck won’t be doing any stunts hopefully?
Lol

Just to be clear,
Maybe...

Figured I would update this thread. I think it’s OK because the film has been released, I had signed a NDA.

The documentary that was filmed using my 94 is called Trial 4 and is showing now on Netflix.
I remember the case, as it was local to me.
It was a great experience, all of the movie people were super nice and friendly. Shooting was only 1 day and I was well compensated. Other than removing my driver’s front vent shade, the truck was basically untouched.
I am watching the documentary now, it is definitely interesting.
Huge thanks to Explorer forum, without this site it would not have been possible.

Oh dang that's cool saw your explorer in the trailer congratulations.

Nice

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ford explorer is a good actor. I often see this car in many films. Sorry I'm far from Boston. My Ford would play the role perfectly
IMG_20200613_130944.jpg

Back